Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hats off to the Fans

Default Hats off to the Fans

I wanted to let the fans know that the fans there could be heard loud and proud. I heard from Kansas fans sitting in the stands that with their fans sitting on their hands we were heard all over the stadium chanting lets go bison making noise and the rest. Lots of time to get amped up. That why I hate 11am games. The road fans are the best. If know other reason to go travel is we make ourselves heard. How many fans do you think we had there?.

Default Re: Hats off to the Fans

Seconded! Heard some stuff on TV and saw our guys going nuts the entire game. Saw plenty of Hando, Sav, EndZone and crew. Well done guys!
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

this drive back to fargo isn't so bad after you bask in victory the night before.
    can't wait to watch the game on dvr tonight

I have no voice at all. it was well worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninHuskerland View Post
    I wanted to let the fans know that the fans there could be heard loud and proud. I heard from Kansas fans sitting in the stands that with their fans sitting on their hands we were heard all over the stadium chanting lets go bison making noise and the rest. Lots of time to get amped up. That why I hate 11am games. The road fans are the best. If know other reason to go travel is we make ourselves heard. How many fans do you think we had there?.
    Absolutely agree. I could hear the 'Let's Go Bison' cheer over the Kansas crowd many, many times.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

It also is going to be replayed at 8 tonight, 10 am tomorrow right before the Turner Gill show. Then again at midnight and 2AM on wednesday, 7 am thur,

Our group might have had an advantage cause the tv truck kept driving in front of us and I think we made it a point to be loud when that and the cheerteam was by us... when they started a chant we changed it into a bison one since our 10 was louder than their cheerleaders/section behind us... only thing they could yell is "you can't do that" after we started it just to try to be asses...

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    It also is going to be replayed at 8 tonight, 10 am tomorrow right before the Turner Gill show. Then again at midnight and 2AM on wednesday, 7 am thur,
    What channel are you talking about? FCS Central? Cartoon Network?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    What channel are you talking about? FCS Central? Cartoon Network?
    Sorry FCS Central

Thank you!