Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jacks on FSN

Default Re: Jacks on FSN

And apply at the Forum, and KVLY, and KXJB and WDAY and FSN and FCS and the Athletic Department, and UND relations, and message board moderator at about every athletic sight on the internet, and security at the dome, and the president of NDSU so you could get beer in the dome, recruiting coordinator, womens athletics outreach, ND high school outreach liason. Have I missed any??????

Aces.

there's only so much of lakes to go around. and yes, all of those entities would be better with me and my marketing expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    And apply at the Forum, and KVLY, and KXJB and WDAY and FSN and FCS and the Athletic Department, and UND relations, and message board moderator at about every athletic sight on the internet, and security at the dome, and the president of NDSU so you could get beer in the dome, recruiting coordinator, womens athletics outreach, ND high school outreach liason. Have I missed any??????
    Then he can promote NDSU in South Dakota and North Dakota and Minnesota, then he can promote us in Illinois and Iowa and Wisconsin YEEEAAAHHH!!!
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Then he can promote NDSU in South Dakota and North Dakota and Minnesota, then he can promote us in Illinois and Iowa and Wisconsin YEEEAAAHHH!!!
    Oh shit. Here we go.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

This one kind of loses its flavor without the volume: http://deanfighters.ytmnd.com/
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by Minneapolis Jack View Post
    FSN is in the 20's next to ESPN and the Big10 network, while correctly if I'm wrong, FCS is in the 600's or somewhere? All I know is that here in Minneapolis I get FSN but I don't get FCS.

Also the show will be shown the whole school year and not just during football season in IA/MN/ND/SD/WI.
    Who cares.........the bunnies suck and their stadium is not much better than most high schools. I hope FSN does a special on the porta potties at Cough Lint stadium.

i cant emphasize this enough. I am PISSED OFF WE ARENT ON FSN!!

I was actually at work and made a call to a FSN rep. They said they take all kinds of offers every summer from local colleges. I didnt ask them specifically about NDSU, i was being coy and said "like who" he said SDSU, DULUTH, ST THOMAS, WISC RIVER FALLS.

NDSU is 100000% missing the boat, if they arent or werent in FSN's face getting a game or 2 on that channel. Move WIU or USD or any game to a thursday night , hell Saturday 11AM. Just get them on FSN.

or replay Bohl's show at 1030-11pm on a thursday night or something

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post

I was actually at work and made a call to a FSN rep. They said they take all kinds of offers every summer from local colleges. I didnt ask them specifically about NDSU, i was being coy and said "like who" he said SDSU, DULUTH, ST THOMAS, WISC RIVER FALLS.

NDSU is 100000% missing the boat, if they arent or werent in FSN's face getting a game or 2 on that channel. Move WIU or USD or any game to a thursday night , hell Saturday 11AM. Just get them on FSN.

I'm calling you out on your BS. Not on the info you just said, but the part that stated you were at work. "I was actually at work". Yeah right.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

AT work. Not actually working

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post

Lakes, I agree the Bison should be on FSN and if they didn't at least look into this then someone needs to raise some hell although I wouldn't be a fan of Thursday night football or 11:00 am starts, I'd rather be on tape delay than that crap. I just find it hard to believe that NDSU wouldn't be knocking on FSN's door but who knows. I guess if I lived in the FM area, I would have made my way over to the Ramada for the Team Makers lunch today and asked the question to Gene himself and hope for a good answer.