Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Student Tailgating at UND

Default Re: Student Tailgating at UND

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Funny story. was in GRand Forko last Oct when they were hanging the Home of UND Football sign out in front of the shed along I-29 it was a Monday and the the workers stopped on Friday before and it said

Home O

true story whish I could have got a picture of it
    My brother who lives in "El Forko" has a picture of it. I should see if he can get me a copy. They later put something over the "0" after someone complained. Kind of reminds me of Haywood Jablome!

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux27 View Post
    My brother who lives in "El Forko" has a picture of it. I should see if he can get me a copy. They later put something over the "0" after someone complained. Kind of reminds me of Haywood Jablome!
    Except the Alerus example fits to a T.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux27 View Post

That would be awesome if you could get that! I'm still kicking myself for not getting one
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Do they even get 300 students that go to a football game?

They had about 300 recruits (prospective students) at the U of Sioux Falls game last year. Not sure how many of them they ended up putting the screws to.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    They had about 300 recruits (prospective students) at the U of Sioux Falls game last year. Not sure how many of them they ended up putting the screws to.
    Can someone explain the "putting the screws to them" thing, I've seen it several times and know it's from Muss but that's all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    Can someone explain the "putting the screws to them" thing, I've seen it several times and know it's from Muss but that's all I know.

Its easy man....if you were a recruit and took their offer you got the screws put to you just because everything they told you in the process was a lie and by the time said recruits realized it they were "screwed"

But that's just my version not sure what Muss the Puss said
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant