Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moderation Advice: Moved from Bison vs. Sioux at the Dome

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Moderation Advice: Moved from Bison vs. Sioux at the Dome

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    i dont give a turd about the kids.
    How about puppies or old people?

Default Re: Bison vs. Sioux at the Dome

Admin: original content removed. Also, we don't need any tips on moderating a website from you, lakesbison. Post on topic or say goodbye to the MBB forum.

If you hadn't set yourself up by posting garbage in the first place, Answer Guy wouldn't be rubbing your face in your own mess ("i dont give a turd about the kids?" You didn't think you'd get crap for that?) Learn from it and move on.

On the other hand, in the unlikely event you post something that a moderator thinks is on topic and/or interesting and Answer Guy pushes your buttons, we'll take care of it.
    Last edited by tony; 08-27-2010 at 09:24 PM.

Admin: original content removed. Also, we don't need any tips on moderating a website from you, lakesbison. Post on topic or say goodbye to the MBB forum.

If you hadn't set yourself up by posting garbage in the first place, Answer Guy wouldn't be rubbing your face in your own mess ("i dont give a turd about the kids?" You didn't think you'd get crap for that?) Learn from it and move on.

On the other hand, in the unlikely event you post something that a moderator thinks is on topic and/or interesting and Answer Guy pushes your buttons, we'll take care of it.
    This is interesting. I thought you said it was uncool to OUT- post PMs. Oh how the rules change at your whim.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: Moderation Advice: Moved from Bison vs. Sioux at the Dome

U delete other stuff . Why is he allowed to post on b vile anyways?? Didn't he violate you by copying verbatim all of our posts On bisonville & making fun of all your fellow members??

Have a good weekend its all good tony

Shawn-O Guest

I'm no expert....but is the noise to content ratio really worth it? You have more patience than I would.

Please explain...who is Answer Guy? And what did he do to my mother?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Shawn o.& PL. stay out of it. Geesh. Like 12 yr olds saying. " nah nah nah na boo boo"

Shawn o.& PL. stay out of it. Geesh. Like 12 yr olds saying. " nah nah nah na boo boo"
    Whos acting like a 12 year old???? Yeah its someone elses fault. I forgot.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Shawn-O Guest

Just saying I'm not sure why you have to create this goofy internet character, you seem to be normal in person.