Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bison Merchandise

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    The flag and the BBQ set are still the same price. the rest have jumped. There is no pic of the BBQ set. Do you have one?
    Hmmm... That sucks. Those prices have been like that for a couple weeks now. I bought all this stuff at the beginning of last week and checked it this morning. Maybe an influx of orders? Amazon probably has an automated system based on supply/demand. I'll post more deals as I see them. I'll post a picture of the BBQ set when I get home later. For the past few months they had a picture of a Georgia Tech set on the NDSU page. I submitted a report form and they just took down the picture recently.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Pretty sure Paramount Sports still had some a couple weeks ago when I was there.
    They have 1 medium top. They were supposed to contact a supplier and get back to me, but never called.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    They have 1 medium top. They were supposed to contact a supplier and get back to me, but never called.
    Maybe check at Scheels. I know their bike section is downsized right now, but they might have some out or could grab one from back stock.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

I appologize for not looking back thru many posts, but does anyone know where to get a those beautiful Bison pub tables & chairs, or perhaps the "log looking" picnic tables? (The ones with many coats of clear-coat, but I bet it's called something different.) Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I appologize for not looking back thru many posts, but does anyone know where to get a those beautiful Bison pub tables & chairs, or perhaps the "log looking" picnic tables? (The ones with many coats of clear-coat, but I bet it's called something different.) Thank you!
    The pub table and chairs...I know they sell them at the pool/spa store on 13th in front of Menards/Family Fare. I think they might have them at Scheels as well (upstairs). No clue on the picnic table.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Maybe check at Scheels. I know their bike section is downsized right now, but they might have some out or could grab one from back stock.
    http://www.amazon.com/Adrenaline-Pro.../dp/B00AV33UL2

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

^^ Thank You^^