Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JUCO's

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: JUCO's

If you can pick up 2 or 3 Juco's a year who contribute, maybe plug a hole here and there, thats great! It has worked for us in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    John Richardson contributed pretty well. Titus Mack showed some flashes last year and will be a viable backup this season. I'm expecting Josh Gatlin to have a big year for us.
    I agree. I think Gatlin is the stud in our secondary. He was lights out in Spring Ball and is finally healthy. He had a tough first year with injuries and tried to play through them. He is a physical beast.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I agree. I think Gatlin is the stud in our secondary. He was lights out in Spring Ball and is finally healthy. He had a tough first year with injuries and tried to play through them. He is a physical beast.
    I don't see his old teammate Boyd on the roster. Any news on him? Is he coming? We could use another tall and fast CB.

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    yes to this. nothing further.
    To the Herd!!!!