Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: McNorton ready to carry the load as next Bison tailback

Default Re: McNorton ready to carry the load as next Bison tailback

Quote Originally Posted by 4mcrue View Post
    What is funny, is that Bisonville doesn't have any effect on my Alumni status, Team Maker status, my donations, or basicly anything. Most of Bisonville is pro Minnesota, and basicly I don't care.
    Using most pretty loosely there don't you think. I would say MOST of bisonville is pro BISON no matter where they come from.

If you people, sheep, think that DJ is better than Kyle, you need to recheck the fact that you are NDSU fans. I don't remember DJ winning a game for us.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Michael Sigers is, as far as I'm concerned, the secret weapon of the Bison this year. Dude blew it up versus Iowa State as a freshman and was awesome in Spring Ball. If you think NDSU's RB corps suffers from depth problems you need to get your eyes checked. RBs are going to be the strength of the team this year, again.

RB as a position, requires depth.....that is the case for most schools, I suspect.

I cannot wait for the season to start......

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Michael Sigers is, as far as I'm concerned, the secret weapon of the Bison this year. Dude blew it up versus Iowa State as a freshman and was awesome in Spring Ball. If you think NDSU's RB corps suffers from depth problems you need to get your eyes checked. RBs are going to be the strength of the team this year, again.
    God Damn it!!!! You can't have a secret weapon and then talk about it!!!

If you people, sheep, think that DJ is better than Kyle, you need to recheck the fact that you are NDSU fans. I don't remember DJ winning a game for us.
    who said this????? we just think he's better than jake miller... who btw was NOT impressive in the shriners game... either was esley for that matter
    NDSU Van Club

Lakesbison may be an idiot, but in the end he's our idiot.

Can we pretend that Jose Mohler passes are like shooting stars, cuz I would wish for a new O coordinator.

You are the onee who brought up the comparison and are now trying to hang your hat on it. You cant compare. DJ still has two years leaft. Compare when its all said and done.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    God Damn it!!!! You can't have a secret weapon and then talk about it!!!
    There goes the element of surprise!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

He hasn't had an opportunity to do so playing behind some great backs. Why are you so down on him? He's got the moves, power, and improved speed. He's just a good natural runner. We can't judge him based on his rookie performance. Last year he looked tremendous when given the opportunity. DJ IS GOING TO BE THE MAN!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You are the onee who brought up the comparison and are now trying to hang your hat on it. You cant compare. DJ still has two years leaft. Compare when its all said and done.
    Um, yeah. Steffes owns DJ, done.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post

If DJ still "dances" behind the line of scrimmage he will not be in the same conversation as Steffes, IMO.

Steffes is like Voight.....he hit the hole fast and kept his legs moving.....like Roger Craig of the Niners in the 80s.