Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Terry V

Default Re: Terry V

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    So here's my question, TV said in his article that NDSU has 35 offers out and in another thread about Bohl being on the radio it says 18 offers and that came from the coach, so which is it? I know TV likes to make NDSU look like the big bad monster in the room that is pushing his buddy Stig into speeding things up and to a lesser degree that jackass down in Vermtown.
    Quite a few of our offers were to FBS-bound players. I wonder if the 35 number was the total that have been offered so far and the 18 is the number of offers that haven't committed elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Minneapolis Jack View Post
    Since the two players that transferred weren't going to play anyways, we really didn't lose them besides having practice bodies and emergency depth. The hope is that the JUCO PG and JUCO Post will replace Palarca & AC's minutes. (I haven't seen them play so I'm not sure if they will be replace their talent or not.)

I too thought that SDSU was on the up, but now we are back to rebuilding again. Just like the Bison football program, I feel like you can only chalk up so much to coincidence and bad luck. I'd like to see Nagy coach this team for the next couple years and if we don't finish in the top 3 in the Summit I wouldn't be opposed to looking elsewhere.

The bright side for Jacks fans is that the past two classes are supposed to be the best in SDSU history. The bad part is I'm not too fond of relying on Freshman & Sophomore's for success. I'm guessing we'll look good at times, and awful at times.

Line-up:
    PG So Wolters / JUCO JR
    SG SR Sargent / SR Moss
    SF RFR White / JR Callahan
    PF FR Dykstra / JUCO JR
    PF SO Fiegen / FR Heemstra

Add in RFR SG Carlson and SDSU still has 11 players that can contribute good mintues with a couple more walk-on/bench players. The cupboard isn't bare, just young.
    Who's gonna play QB though?

Quote Originally Posted by Minneapolis Jack View Post
    Rivals says there are 19 offers out for NDSU so who knows. It read like TV got his Bison info from recruiting coordinator Tim Polasek, but like he stated in the piece, coaches could be throwing out info to throw other programs off.
    It would be easier on Stig and Muss if Polasek would simply tell the other schools who he was targeting. That way, they could focus their energy at the second tier players that NDSU isn't interested in. Makes it alot easier on everyone really. I sort of was being sarcastic.....but now I am starting to think it was actually pretty factual. Sorry.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    It would be easier on Stig and Muss if Polasek would simply tell the other schools who he was targeting. That way, they could focus their energy at the second tier players that NDSU isn't interested in. Makes it alot easier on everyone really. I sort of was being sarcastic.....but now I am starting to think it was actually pretty factual. Sorry.
    That's a good point,lakesbison

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Factual, indeed!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

HEY, 'jackASS power'... truth hurts,dont it?

its so painfully obvious that the other 3 dakota schools quival over 'Longshank's scraps' copyright Braveheart.

Quote Originally Posted by jack power View Post
    That's a good point,lakesbison
    Relax Jackpower, I said I was sort of joking, because we know Stig does a good job. The sort of part was about Muss, as he actually should call us and ask us who we want so he can avoid us, instead of following us into a kid's home.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.