Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Player Injury Status

Default Player Injury Status

I was wondering if anyone has any info about Austin Richard, if I remember, he had shoulder surgery sometime last spring/early summer. I sure hope he is recovered and that all went well, we really need him. Also, does anyone know if we have other players recovering from surgeries, how they are doing? Matt Anderson comes to mind also.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Default Re: Player Injury Status

Check the Forum or the Bison Media blog.....

never mind

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Here is some injury status for a player from Kansas...big blow to the Jayhawks.

LAWRENCE, Kan. – Kansas offensive tackle Jeff Spikes will miss the 2010 season due to a lower leg injury it was confirmed by Jayhawks head coach Turner Gill.

Spikes, a 6-6, 325-pound, junior, has been a two-year starter for Kansas. He started all 13 games as a freshman in 2008 and 10 games last season. His 23 career starts are third among active players at KU behind only defensive back Chris Harris (29) and fellow lineman Jeremiah Hatch (24).

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    Check the Forum or the Bison Media blog.....

never mind
    Good point, it would make a good story, being Austin R. is from Fargo and playing at NDSU. I really hope he is back to 100% for the comming season.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

That scrawny little runt Austin is fine, lifting weights, running, and ready to play.
    Last edited by UncleBuck; 07-17-2010 at 03:57 AM.

Bohl just said on 970 that Chad Wilson has a back injury and may be out for season 50/50 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Bohl just said on 970 that Chad Wilson has a back injury and may be out for season 50/50 right now.

Here we go again, what a devastating loss. Hope the 50% chance goes the good way. Good luck Chad!

So, we lost Kittelson, Bussey, and Beason and have added one LB now that Wilson is hurt. Plus, we only have 1 redshirt freshman, a walk-on. There is no way we keep redshirts on the incoming freshman at LB.

Is there any way they move Kevin Vaadeland to LB? I know he was a stud linebacker in high school and has good size to play the middle (6'3, 230). He's definately a kid I'd like to see on the defensive side of the ball.

It's almost inevitable that a true frosh LB will play

If we finally catch a break with this injury, I'd just have a hunch we'd back on the right track. Seems like all the bad breaks have been catching the team lately...we're due for a good one!
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.