Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Game on Fox College Sports

Default Re: SDSU Game on Fox College Sports

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn-O View Post
    FSN North caters to the Twin Cities market, idiot. Midwest Sports Channel died over a decade ago, wake up.
    Hey! Hes our idiot you dont get to talk to him like this on our board!
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

are you on crack? my god you're becoming one of "THEM"

Fox Sports NORTH is in every cable network from minneapolis to FARGO (ch 33) to bemidji. the zamboni smoke has finally gotten to ya

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    are you on crack? my god you're becoming one of "THEM"

Fox Sports NORTH is in every cable network from minneapolis to FARGO (ch 33) to bemidji. the zamboni smoke has finally gotten to ya
    Plus, it is picked up on DirecTV and DISH network for those who order the sports packages in out of market areas. However, FCS is on the sports packages of many cable systems across the country.

From a marketing and viewership standpoint standpoint, however, more bars and restaurants have DISH or DirecTV, so I would rather have games on FSNorth.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I thought people across the country can watch sue canadian soccer on FCS? Doesn't FCS have a potential to have a larger audience than FS North? North is just regional for SD ND and MN. (Which is our target audience for recruiting/fanbase) Anyways I would like to see one more NDSU home game on FS North hopefully it will happen vs Morgan St.? I think SFA game was on FS North in 07.

It really doesn't matter to DirecTV customers. With the 12 dollar Sports Pack, you can get both FSN North and all three FCS channels from anywhere in the US.

If you're a Bison fan in Georgia and you have the DTV sports pack, there's no difference between FSNN and FCS.
    Last edited by TheBisonator; 07-09-2010 at 04:36 AM.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Only about 5% of dish/direct tv order the $12 sports package.

FSN north towers over FCS in ratings, und fans dont have a clue, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn-O View Post
    FSN North caters to the Twin Cities market, idiot. Midwest Sports Channel died over a decade ago, wake up.
    Fox Sports North is a regional sports network serving Minnesota, Wisconsin, northern Iowa, Upper Michigan along the Wisconsin border and the eastern parts of North Dakota and South Dakota. So yeah not just Twin Cities market. I mean when they show the epic WIAC matchups between UW-Whitewater v UW-LaCrosse, they are totally thinking about the people living in Minneapolis, Bloomington, and Burnsville

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Only about 5% of dish/direct tv order the $12 sports package.

FSN north towers over FCS in ratings, und fans dont have a clue, as usual.
    Actually, I checked with Dish Network and they don't even carry this channel. So, here we are on a channel that will have even less viewers than statewide NBC and we are celebrating? I am with Lakes, we need to be on FSN. Why is this so complicated? Move game times 8 AM (when on the road) if you have to!

all you have to do is actually WORK with FSN and they'd help you. pick up the freakin phone ndsu marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Actually, I checked with Dish Network and they don't even carry this channel. So, here we are on a channel that will have even less viewers than statewide NBC and we are celebrating? I am with Lakes, we need to be on FSN. Why is this so complicated? Move game times 8 AM (when on the road) if you have to!
    Socalledfan.......you actually signed up with dish network? That was your first mistake. Everybody knows DirecTV has more channels!