Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: McNorton ready to carry the load as next Bison tailback

Default McNorton ready to carry the load as next Bison tailback

http://www.bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=178

Excerpt: "Polasek summed up the high profile nature of the running back spot at NDSU in a single sentence. “What they are competing for is to be the guy on the poster. At the start of every fall, I’ll go through a bunch of comments I hear in the community about our group, …” began Polasek. Let me hit the pause button real quick. ..."

Enjoy!
    "The strength of the Herd is the Bison, and the strength of the Bison is the Herd."

Default Re: McNorton ready to carry the load as next Bison tailback

Great read and some awesome photos!
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Great read and some awesome photos!
    I wonder who took them
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Gotta love this kid. He works so hard and deserves to be the #1 tailback going into fall camp. At practice this spring, he was the leader among backs and always the first one done with drills. No one outworks DJ and I hope he explodes this fall.

GO DJ... you're my DJ.

Kid has FINALLY been given the green light to lead this offense.

CANNOT WAIT!!

wheres the OL ball coach at??

DJ's going to be a pimp this year. He's shown flashes of brilliances in a second fiddle role for the past two years and finally gets the starting job, I'm pumped.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

D(ance &) J(ive) ... hopefully this means he's learned how to hit the hole...

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post

D(ance &) J(ive) ... hopefully this means he's learned how to hit the hole...
    I never thought his running style was that big of an issue - he had some particularly great runs at SDSU (where he scored right before the half) among others, but in spring ball at least he seemed to lose a bit of the hesitation and hit the hole harder than he did the past two seasons I saw him. broke off a number of monster runs and really looked good.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    I never thought his running style was that big of an issue - he had some particularly great runs at SDSU (where he scored right before the half) among others, but in spring ball at least he seemed to lose a bit of the hesitation and hit the hole harder than he did the past two seasons I saw him. broke off a number of monster runs and really looked good.
    Most of my Bison FB experience the last few years has been watching on TV or online so take my comments with that in mind, please.

DJ's dancing in the backfield has been really frustrating to watch for me. I remember being so very fired up to see him in person at the Wyoming game (granted, his freshman year) and watching him miss great opportunities because the timing was way off due to the DJ Shuffle. From what I could tell, last year's running was a very big improvement. I am sure that this year will be his breakout.

So pumped for the season and wish that I could be there with you guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    This is the big double edged sword isn't it?!