Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: facilities question re NDSU/UND baseball from someone who doesn't follow either

Default Re: facilities question re NDSU/UND baseball from someone who doesn't follow either

Apparently our troll is also a total fail at deductive reasoning too.

The whole point of his "question" was to take a shot at us about not having the fabulous Metrodome to play early season baseball (where we seldom play anyway). Does UMTC have a domed baseball stadium? No. Who is really losing their flexibility here?

Default Re: facilities question re NDSU/UND baseball from someone who doesn't follow either

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    the game was only played cuz und begged for us to play after they rented it and couldnt find anyone else.

sorry, you lose again mplslaker. we dont care.
    At the risk of being labled another troll, here goes: Where is your credible reliable source regarding, "the game was only played cuz UND begged for us to play after they rented it and couldn't find anyone else"? Methinks your unadulterated hatred for UND is rearing its ugly head again. Perhaps you were correct when you also said that NDSU playing UND in baseball didn't have any real advantage for NDSU. Judging by the fact UND took three of four from NDSU in April at the Metrodome, I believe you may be onto something there.

Quote Originally Posted by siouxdgj View Post
    At the risk of being labled another troll, here goes: Where is your credible reliable source regarding, "the game was only played cuz UND begged for us to play after they rented it and couldn't find anyone else"? Methinks your unadulterated hatred for UND is rearing its ugly head again. Perhaps you were correct when you also said that NDSU playing UND in baseball didn't have any real advantage for NDSU. Judging by the fact UND took three of four from NDSU in April at the Metrodome, I believe you may be onto something there.
    I think I remember reading the the Bison Media Blog that UND had another opponent that backed out so they asked NDSU to take that team's place. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    I think I remember reading the the Bison Media Blog that UND had another opponent that backed out so they asked NDSU to take that team's place. I could be wrong though.
    That's a credible explanation I'll buy. And thanks.

and my apology?>

and my apology?>
    Consider it done.

consider it done?

or im sorry. haha. peace, stay out of my garden !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-pj55E_gTY

consider it done?

or im sorry. haha. peace, stay out of my garden !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-pj55E_gTY
    Can't a guy even offer a sincere apology on Bisonville? All right. I'll withdraw my apology until I find out what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by siouxdgj View Post
    Can't a guy even offer a sincere apology on Bisonville? All right. I'll withdraw my apology until I find out what's up.
    I dont think an apology is warranted as Lakes explanation of the events is totally different than what happened.

""""the game was only played cuz UND begged for us to play after they rented it and couldn't find anyone else"? """

""""another opponent that backed out so they asked NDSU to take that team's place""""

The senarios are much different
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I dont think an apology is warranted as Lakes explanation of the events is totally different than what happened.

""""the game was only played cuz UND begged for us to play after they rented it and couldn't find anyone else"? """

""""another opponent that backed out so they asked NDSU to take that team's place""""

The senarios are much different
    I like your interpretation and explanation much better, 56BISON73. Makes sense to me. By the way, hope the Bison have a much better season on the gridiron this year. Below .500 seasons are hard to take in anybody's book, especially for a program with such a rich heritage and tradition.