Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dome Nazi back off...

Default Dome Nazi back off...

Some friends of mine were our riding Bikes by the Ribfest and stopped behind the stage on Friday night. Listening a bit, and mostly resting. A dome nazi comes up and tells them they have to move on they cannot stay there.

Oh one of them said, who says so. The dome nazi replied you just can't stay here, but then the comment was made well this is CITY properly?

Not sure if a PD badge was displayed or not but the dome nazi shut right up turned and walked away.

Default Re: Dome Nazi back off...

National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Some friends of mine were our riding Bikes by the Ribfest and stopped behind the stage on Friday night. Listening a bit, and mostly resting. A dome nazi comes up and tells them they have to move on they cannot stay there.

Oh one of them said, who says so. The dome nazi replied you just can't stay here, but then the comment was made well this is CITY properly?

Not sure if a PD badge was displayed or not but the dome nazi shut right up turned and walked away.
    Click this link ....

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The dome nazi?? I thought Ralph died?

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    The dome nazi?? I thought Ralph died?
    Nope, he's alive and well in Argentina. I heard he's working on something called the final solution. I don't know what that is, must have something to do with hockey???

Well. After Kansas. Uni..not 1 cop,security.

15 min in Fargo....been told to put away empty beer cases, shut trunk cuz there's a case in there. Reminded to not play drinking games. Oh seen 20+ cop/security.....RIDICULOUS

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You should have seen them in the student section. I thought one kid was gonna get kicked out for crawling under a yellow tape line.

Then they were freaking out over the kids who were throwing the glow sticks, one actually hit a morgan state player on the sideline.

Who was the genious marketing person that thought giving students glow sticks was a good idea? Looked cool, but you had to know what was coming. I was surprised there were not more thrown.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsustudent89 View Post
    You should have seen them in the student section. I thought one kid was gonna get kicked out for crawling under a yellow tape line.

Then they were freaking out over the kids who were throwing the glow sticks, one actually hit a morgan state player on the sideline.
    To be fair, they should freak out over the idiots throwing things on the field. I mean, really.

But one of the toolbags in a security shirt came over and started barking at my wife and kids because our flag was hanging over the banner in the south end zone. weaksauce.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.