Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Emanuel

Default Re: Kyle Emmanuel

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Isnt Emmanuel a 4 year starter?
    He played as a freshman but Boyer and Jiric were starters. Here is the gobison link with a few more good stats.

http://gobison.com/news/2014/9/30/FB_0930144227.aspx

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    Wow, I thought Kyle's stats were good, but Underwood's are out of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Wow, I thought Kyle's stats were good, but Underwood's are out of this world.

Stats are overrated. Kyle is a true gamer.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In the game against Indiana State yesterday Kyle registered 2.5 sacks which gives him a career total of 24.5. Phil Hansen and Jerry Dahl both have 41 career sacks.

Kyle had a great game.

Fun Fact: NDSU was Klye's only D1 scholarship offer.

Kid is an absolute beast.

Default Re: Kyle Emanuel

What position suits him best in the NFL? Looks like he is way too light for DE in a 3-4 and a little light for DE in a 4-3. Is he fast enough to play LB? Probably have to be a mlb in a 4-3. How about lb in a 3-4?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    What position suits him best in the NFL? Looks like he is way too light for DE in a 3-4 and a little light for DE in a 4-3. Is he fast enough to play LB? Probably have to be a mlb in a 4-3. How about lb in a 3-4?
    He has OLB potential in a 3-4.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I would like to be wrong but I don't see him making it in the NFL. He is just too small for D-line and watching him run he is fast for a college DE but not NFL LB speed. He will likely get a camp invite and who knows....if i remember correctly John Randle was pretty small too

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I would like to be wrong but I don't see him making it in the NFL. He is just too small for D-line and watching him run he is fast for a college DE but not NFL LB speed. He will likely get a camp invite and who knows....if i remember correctly John Randle was pretty small too
    He is bigger, taller, faster and a better all around football player than Joe Mays IMHO. Better tackler as well. Plus he is very good on special teams.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt