Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Emanuel

Default Re: Kyle Emanuel

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Kyle was held a ton Saturday.
    It was blatant. It was obvious. It wasn't called once.

Go bison!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was crazy how bad it was . . . yet no call.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbsy View Post
    So KE is also the backup punter...
    I want to see this in a game.
    Just noticed this post...is this for serious??? He's the back up punter???

That.....is.....just.....awesome!!!
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

I really really would not like to see our main D stud in a position in which people are able to take free shots towards his knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I really really would not like to see our main D stud in a position in which people are able to take free shots towards his knees.
    I'm not liking it either, as you know they will sell out for blocks. And if blocked there is no roughing kicker call.

Can he pass? If so, maybe run the fake first punt so they are on heels rest of game.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I'm not liking it either, as you know they will sell out for blocks. And if blocked there is no roughing kicker call.

Can he pass? If so, maybe run the fake first punt so they are on heels rest of game.
    I know of a RB who can pass...
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I know of a RB who can pass...
    But can he kick if need be?

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I'm hoping they are keeping that secret locked up. Most of these kids are natural athletes. Kicking a 30-40 yard punt shouldn't be too difficult should it?
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I'm hoping they are keeping that secret locked up. Most of these kids are natural athletes. Kicking a 30-40 yard punt shouldn't be too difficult should it?
    Way more difficult than you think. Plus, 30-40 yard punt is actually 45-55 in air, and then there is the hang time factor to allow for proper coverage. Add to that the need to pin deep by kicking out if bounds or putting proper spin and you realize why punting is a specialty.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Way more difficult than you think. Plus, 30-40 yard punt is actually 45-55 in air, and then there is the hang time factor to allow for proper coverage. Add to that the need to pin deep by kicking out if bounds or putting proper spin and you realize why punting is a specialty.
    I know there's all those variables and I'm not asking for any of those. Couldn't we find someone to rugby-style kick it to give us a longer chance to get down field plus the fact the returner will more than likely be trying to catch a bouncing ball? We can't replace Ben at this moment and we shouldn't be trying to. Just someone to get the ball down the field.

NDSU has a futball team... let's go all Georgia Southern and fit one of those kids for a helmet.