Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Emanuel

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Kyle Emanuel

With one game to go KE is at 15.5 sacks, which is a 1/2 sack out of 1st in FCS. He also has 23 tackles for loss which is second and 2.5 out of first. Already better stats than the last two Buchanan award winners and I don't see anyone out there that has more impressive stats. A pick 6 yesterday would have really put him over the top, but that pick was still very impressive.

I will say though that I was disappointed that on the sack/fumble that we should have recovered that we had 3 defensive linemen on the QB and Kyle was not one of them. If I rewound the tape I'm pretty sure I'd find that he was on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I will say though that I was disappointed that on the sack/fumble that we should have recovered that we had 3 defensive linemen on the QB and Kyle was not one of them. If I rewound the tape I'm pretty sure I'd find that he was on the sidelines.
    Yep, he went out the play before with an injury of some sort. And, man, was I relieved the next time I heard his name on the radio broadcast.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Played a great game yesterday, and all year. Very fun to watch

He's a beast. 6 3 251. Can he play DE in NFL or slim down to play a linebacker in a 3-4 defense?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    He's a beast. 6 3 251. Can he play DE in NFL or slim down to play a linebacker in a 3-4 defense?
    How about mlb, ILB or even fb
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Played a great game yesterday, and all year. Very fun to watch
    Very fun to watch.

That's prototypical size for a pass rushing OLB in a 3-4 defense. Clay Matthews is listed at 6-3 255. It would be a transition for him to be a stand up rusher instead of having his hand in the dirt but I think he's got the speed and athleticism to have a good shot to play on Sundays in that scheme.

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Brian Robison 6'3" 259. He can play DE in the league in my opinion.

I think he will be targeted as a olb on a 3-4 defense. If you were to look up some of the better 3-4 olb in the league, he fits a lot of their attributes.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I can't tolerate this thread all the way down to page 3!

Would someone post his latest stats? He's gotta be there with the way he's been tearing it up!