Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Emanuel

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Kyle Emanuel

He has earned 3.7 million and change as a Charger. With taxes, agent fees etc if he was able to bank 30% of that, he will be set up to permenently retire in his late 40's. Good for him, he earned every penny of it.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    He's Only made $3.8 Million, I truly don't understand his decision. he should of followed Ramon Humber's plan and been a special team wizard.

Guess I'll have to buy him beers at the Otter since he's done it the last few years.
    Maybe he doesn't want to deal with the life long consequences of playing anymore. A few hits to the head and you'd probably understand his decision. He's had the opportunity to live out a dream for most kids. He's a smart guy and will do well with whatever he decides to take on next. Maybe he will put his NDSU degree to work for him now. Think he went for construction management and business so he'll be fine.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    A few hits to the head and you'd probably understand his decision.
    Do you seriously think that Sam hasn't been hit in the head, like several times?
    Insert something clever here...

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't know if KE has any skill or interest in coaching but from what I see, he'd be an incredible influence to young men.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    He has earned 3.7 million and change as a Charger.
    And I do believe he is vested in the NFL pension plan since he played 4 years.

Maybe he doesn't want to deal with the life long consequences of playing anymore. A few hits to the head and you'd probably understand his decision. He's had the opportunity to live out a dream for most kids. He's a smart guy and will do well with whatever he decides to take on next. Maybe he will put his NDSU degree to work for him now. Think he went for construction management and business so he'll be fine.
    Quoted for truth. What more could you ask for? He had a great career as a Bison and he got to live a dream not only for most kids but a lot of adults as well. I never thought I would think this but life isn't all about money. Unlike a lot of players, he is leaving on his own terms. Good for him.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Quoted for truth. What more could you ask for? He had a great career as a Bison and he got to live a dream not only for most kids but a lot of adults as well. I never thought I would think this but life isn't all about money. Unlike a lot of players, he is leaving on his own terms. Good for him.
    The money he's made is nothing to sneeze at and if he is vested has insurance through that (not sure how that works) it opens up a lot of options after football. Should have a decent nest egg along with no student loan debt, good for him. He was a lot of fun to watch and I wish him well.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Good luck Kyle...thanks for the great memories.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Or maybe he has an interest and the ability to get a day job and work everyday and make even more money.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Or maybe he has an interest and the ability to get a day job and work everyday and make even more money.
    Gah! I just had a thought*. He's a good-looking guy (or so I've heard - I can't tell) and he's in LA. Maybe they are pitching the Bachelor or something like that to him. Please no. I do not want to watch that kind of show.

* Shut up.