Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Emanuel

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Kyle Emanuel

Well shoot, i didn’t realize he was a free agent either. Hopefully, he finds somewhere to stick.

If I remember correctly, when Bradley arrived with the Chargers people were talking about how Bradley's defensive system ironically led to fewer and fewer snaps for Kyle. Sucks if that contributed to him ending up on the free agent market.

Kyle will land somehwhere; too young, talented, and good of special teams player not to stick somewhere. Let's just hope it is not in Green Bush.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Kyle will land somehwhere; too young, talented, and good of special teams player not to stick somewhere. Let's just hope it is not in Green Bush.
    Too close to Canada for your comforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Too close to Canada for your comforts?
    One Bison with the aaron rodgers, Barr's legal hit was a dirty hit, so ruin the game with new rules cry babies is enough.

One Bison with the aaron rodgers, Barr's legal hit was a dirty hit, so ruin the game with new rules cry babies is enough.
    That rule seemed to run it's course long enough to give the Packas some karmic retribution when it cost them a win against the Vikings early in the season. It seemed like by later in the season the referees quit calling it because the NFL pulled their heads out of their collective ass and realized how ridiculous it was.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That rule seemed to run it's course long enough to give the Packas some karmic retribution when it cost them a win against the Vikings early in the season. It seemed like by later in the season the referees quit calling it because the NFL pulled their heads out of their collective ass and realized how ridiculous it was.
    They were a little less strict on it, but also the players adjusted and didn't land with their full weight as often. I didn't see very many hits that would have been fouls in the first couple weeks happen at the end of the season. Other than targeting players always adjust to new rules. I don't know why targeting hasn't changed player behavior. They still like to be missiles.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dude, I was making a joke that you typed green bush not Green Bay. Ya know green bush is a small town by the Canadian border on mn??? No idea how your comment relates

Wouldn't mind seeing Kyle in Green Bay.

Love watching all the Vikings fans just die inside.

https://twitter.com/KyleEmanuel51/st...93022209040384

It’s been a good run, my retirement statement
    when it ended with a "Go Bison"