Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Emanuel

Default Re: Kyle Emanuel

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    How did the Huskers miss him? I don't think he was a late bloomer. Thought I remember someone saying he was one of the strongest in the weight room from the get go.
    His production here didn't really stand out until his senior season.

Good for him though.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post

Good for him though.
    everyone knew he was going to be really good though, didn't need to wait until senior season for clarification

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    everyone knew he was going to be really good though, didn't need to wait until senior season for clarification
    It's going to be fun watching him chew the field up....

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post

Good for him though.
    That's because he was busy being a team player on one of the best teams NDSU has ever fielded. He didn't NEED to be a star.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    That's because he was busy being a team player on one of the best teams NDSU has ever fielded. He didn't NEED to be a star.
    This^^^^

Recall at the beginning of last year Klieman made it a point to make sure Kyle was on the field for a lot more snaps. Prior to last year, Bohl was about about rotating D-linemen to keep them fresh. Klieman realized Kyle was so good he needed to keep him on the field more and it showed in his production.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    This^^^^

Recall at the beginning of last year Klieman made it a point to make sure Kyle was on the field for a lot more snaps. Prior to last year, Bohl was about about rotating D-linemen to keep them fresh. Klieman realized Kyle was so good he needed to keep him on the field more and it showed in his production.
    Well, part of that was because our team was insanely deep on the d-line in previous years. Last year, that was not so much the case.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Well, part of that was because our team was insanely deep on the d-line in previous years. Last year, that was not so much the case.
    Probably a combo platter of personnel and philosophy. It was the same deal with Crockett at RB.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

NWNDBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Found in "Bolts From the Blue" at SB Nation (written before last night's game). Seems that Kyle is exceeding expectations.

Best Rookie - OLB Kyle Emanuel

The far and away biggest surprise of Chargers Training Camp has been the meteoric rise of the fifth round pick Kyle Emanuel. While his success isn't a surprise to some, how fast it came has really forced this team's coaching staff to take notice.

When Emanuel first stepped foot onto Chargers Park his pass rushing arsenal turned heads, so much so that he's now currently being mixed in with the first team defense. He showed not only that he was a star in practice but during the first preseason game he showed he can do it at real game speed too, racking up one sack, one QB Hit, one Tackle For Loss and helped force a fumble on Special Teams. The small school product is always going at top speed, consistently outworks his man and is improving each and every day; it's that blue collar mentality that makes Emanuel not only a good player but also makes him a new fan favorite.

Read the full story here:

http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2015...-training-camp

Dont know if this has been posted. A nice little preview from EM.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5qR5_KxPh9s
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans