So I am down in Omaha last weekend (quite possibly having a drink with a buddy at a downtown favorite) when we run into a couple guys our age. Next to us at the bar. When he finds out I am from Fargo, he says...."Are you a Bison fan?"

I said...Yep. (But at this point, I was sort of baiting him into what he would say). I thought maybe he was a Jack fan or something...who knows.

Anyway, he says.....You just signed a complete stud. Kyle Emmanuel. He goes onto say that he is one of those kids. He is faster than you, tougher than you, meaner than you, smarter than you, bigger than you....etc. He wouldn't stop raving about him. He got me so fired up about this kid. Said he won't just come play, he will change a defense. Said he a great leader and from a tremendous family. He is from the same hometown, but about 20 years older. He said that his Dad still follows it pretty closely. He stated he is 6'3 and 225 and ready to come play.

As a huge Nebraska fan, and someone who follows our recruiting in Nebraska quite closely, I think the three kids we got from Nebraska last year are going to be difference makers.

Sounds like the coaches got another one. He said that the Huskers were upset that he didn't accept their walk on offer.