Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WDAY Sports Talk

Default Re: WDAY Sports Talk

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    Thanks for the info Johnson. After reading your post I decided to check out the KFGO web site because I thought they would have it available on McFeely's home page since they are now the home of the Bison but I was wrong, no Gene Taylor pod cast available, kind of surprised, just figured the voice of NDSU would have it up there for all to hear. Puffy, oh Puffy, can ya help a guy out and get the link up?
    I'll work on it, give me an hour.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    I'll work on it, give me an hour.
    Puffy, thanks for participating on Bisonville. Your efforts are sincerely appreciated. Posting the podcasts on the website is a very good thing!
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I don't think it will happen that fast. A couple of other things need to happen first:

1) North Dakota and South Dakota will merge. The new state will be known as "Sanford." The new state will be a constitutional monarchy.

2) NDSU and SDSU will merge to become Sanford University. The Big Ten will beg SU to join. USD will become Sanford CC, Vermillion. UND will become Teh Sanford Hockey Academy.
    Very funny! Denny needs his name on everything to feel good about himself.....just too funny!

http://www.kfgo.com/uploads/Gene%20T...20McFeeley.mp3, Here is the interview with Gene.

This is what I dislike about Fargo radio - if you listen to Vikings radio or even radio in most college cities on a national level you hear a ton of "we" and "us" when talking with individuals affiliated with the local team. Paul Allen is proud that his show is all-in for the Vikings, and with radio here in Fargo all we hear are "you guys." I wish the radio would jump in with NDSU, we need some good old Homer Radio.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    This is what I dislike about Fargo radio - if you listen to Vikings radio or even radio in most college cities on a national level you hear a ton of "we" and "us" when talking with individuals affiliated with the local team. Paul Allen is proud that his show is all-in for the Vikings, and with radio here in Fargo all we hear are "you guys." I wish the radio would jump in with NDSU, we need some good old Homer Radio.
    I could not agree more. We absolutely need someone to show us that we have a home. KFGO has done nothing to impress me to this point. We all know that Hammer is the voice of UND athletics, and he has his own show which will remain neutral. He will never cheer for NDSU. Joel is not a fan of NDSU and McFeeley is more like Dan Bariero in that he will be sarcastic at anything that he has the chance. NDSU needs to make sure that Scotty has his own show, which should be year round. But, he has the Redhawk responsibilities that keep his busy for many months. It would be nice to know what KFGO has in store, but do date I haven't seen anything that is impressing me with out new "home."
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    But we had Homer Radio on KFGO...

Oh. Wait. You meant homers for NDSU. Ahhhh... Got it.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    Thanks Puffster!