Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU offers Milwaukee Bradley Tech RB Marcus Horne - 2012

Default NDSU offers Milwaukee Bradley Tech RB Marcus Horne - 2012

NDSU has made an early verbal scholarship offer to Milwaukee Bradley Tech class of 2012 RB Marcus Horne (5-10, 190).

Article: http://wissports.net/sports/football...113&id=1158930

Player Profile with highlight film: http://wissports.net/sports/football...15532&tid=1245
    Marlin Lee - Writer/Scout www.WisSports.net
    Cancer Blog http://marlinlee3.tumblr.com/

Default Re: NDSU offers Milwaukee Bradley Tech RB Marcus Horne - 2012

In addition to his early scholarship offer from the Bison, Horne has garnered recruiting interest from Wisconsin, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Stanford, UCLA and Nebraska.
    Daaaaaaaaaaaammmnnn. Glad to see we're looking at some very good guys early on but that's an impressive list.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

another potential student athlete with a nice high school gpa

how dare we offer a recruit early

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    how dare we offer a recruit early

Classic. That is exactly what SDSU and UND said last year, now they are both opening saying how they have to change their ways (to keep up with NDSU). Both coaches have said that in the media.

Coach Polasek can flat out recruit.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Classic. That is exactly what SDSU and UND said last year, now they are both opening saying how they have to change their ways (to keep up with NDSU). Both coaches have said that in the media.

Coach Polasek can flat out recruit.
    He can coach. RBs have been solid since he took over. I'm thinking he can turn our special teams around.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    He can coach. RBs have been solid since he took over. I'm thinking he can turn our special teams around.
    We need to do whatever it takes to keep him on OUR sidelines. I have been very impressed in every aspect of his coaching since he started.

If you talk one time with Palasek, you quickly realize how good he is in a livingroom. He is SO PASSIONATE. He can get you motivated pretty quick and is not scared to make sure you know who is boss on the practice field. He has a bright future. His stable of running backs is nuts.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    If you talk one time with Palasek, you quickly realize how good he is in a livingroom. He is SO PASSIONATE. He can get you motivated pretty quick and is not scared to make sure you know who is boss on the practice field. He has a bright future. His stable of running backs is nuts.
    Did you notice in the article the kid said he was calling Polasek once a week? Maybe that's normal practice, but that seems like a pretty big deal to me. He also stated he is doing that because Polasek can't call him. To me, that is the most telling part of the article. It is obvious he is interested in playing in Madison, but it might be one of those things where it's NDSU or Madison at the end of the day.

The only thing that concerns me is his 4.82 at his size. His lifting numbers were GREAT, so that could just be over training with weights and not enough speed training.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Doesn't matter how fast you are if you are just running over the top of guys.