Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2010 Recruiting class

Default Re: 2010 Recruiting class

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    St. Paul Pioneer Press 5/26 "North Carolina basketball coach Roy Williams telephoned Mr. Basketball Minnesota Kevin Noreen, the former Minnesota Transitions star who has been released from his commitment to Boston College, about playing for the Tar Heels."

If this can be believed, he is good enough to be looked at by North Carolina but Minnesota is recruiting players at a level higher than North Carolina???

Didn't North Carolina recently just lose a couple front court players?....thus Noreen is probably one of the best options out there right now.

Again I would question Tubby's recruitment of him if he could play point guard? You normally dont sign 3-4 "Bigs" in one class. No offense, but I think you are trying hard to slant something???

bison_05 is offline Senior Member Dreams in Green and Gold

Default Re: 2010 Recruiting class

Since the wear twins quit pretty much when recruiting was done for the heels, this left Roy scrambling looking for a few players to beef up the front court a little bit. So i would hardly say the heels are recruiting "minnesota talent".