Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chris Kading

Default Re: Chris Kading

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    From a preview of Kading's AAU team, the Wisconsin Blizzard 17U:

http://wissports.net/sports/hoopsb/b...123&id=1151762
    Good link! I'm looking forward to seeing him progress through his senior year, it was sure fun watching Bjorklund blow up for a doudble-double a game, hopefully we can see more of the same!
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

I like what I'm reading about this guy. It sounds like he is probably not done growing either. This article was written last fall prior to the season. If he ends up 6'9" or 6'10" we were lucky to get him to verbal early.

http://www.wissports.net/sports/hoop...123&id=1058366
    "Destiny's powerful hand has made the bed of my future, and it's up to me to lie in it. I am destined to be a superhero. To right wrongs, and to pound two-fisted justice into the hearts of evildoers everywhere. And you don't fight destiny. No sir. And, you don't eat crackers in the bed of your future, or you get all... scratchy." - The Tick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJVaIrn0bw

Quote Originally Posted by AEBison1998 View Post
    I like what I'm reading about this guy. It sounds like he is probably not done growing either. This article was written last fall prior to the season. If he ends up 6'9" or 6'10" we were lucky to get him to verbal early.

http://www.wissports.net/sports/hoop...123&id=1058366
    Isn't the drawback being that if he potentially blows up this summer, he'll be forced to listen to some of the big time programs that could come calling such as Wisconsin, Minnesota, or Northwestern?

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    Isn't the drawback being that if he potentially blows up this summer, he'll be forced to listen to some of the big time programs that could come calling such as Wisconsin, Minnesota, or Northwestern?
    Indeed it is, we'll have to hope that if that happens he stays true to his verbal (which I have no reason to doubt he wouldn't).
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Is there still an early signing period for juniors in certain sports like basketball??
    Kading is going to be a junior this upcoming year or senior??

a sr
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Im not disappointed in kading, but why all the 'Sconi's ?? cmon saul!! ha ha.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Chris Kading's AAU team, the Wisconsin Blizzard 17U, won the Hugh Roberts Classic at the Wisconsin Dells this weekend, and Kading made the all-tournament team.

http://www.wissports.net/sports/hoop...123&id=1155502

Wisconsin Blizzard-Kellett defeated the Milwaukee Panthers in the championship game behind strong performances from Cal Skogman of Seymour and Chris Kading of De Pere, among others.

WisSports.net All-Tournament Team:

Chris Kading, 6-7, PF, Class of 2011, De Pere (Wisconsin Blizzard)
    Kading brings a lunch-pail mentality to the court each and every time he competes. The North Dakota State recruit finishes everything in the lane, especially in transition. His back-to-the-basket game is still developing, but his high energy level, explosiveness off of two feet and length make him a tremendously valuable player for both De Pere and the Blizzard.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is the problem with getting a Sophmore to give a verbal. They can't sign anything for another 18 months. If he starts playing too well or grows too much, he will have lots of pressure to break his commitment to NDSU.

Jdubs21 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    This is the problem with getting a Sophmore to give a verbal. They can't sign anything for another 18 months. If he starts playing too well or grows too much, he will have lots of pressure to break his commitment to NDSU.
    yea we better start saying our prayers