Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chris Kading

Default Re: Chris Kading

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post

Good representation Hammer, thanks. This sort of puts the squeeze on Saul to find a guard or two in the next couple weeks/months, we might be a little frontcourt heavy with the recruiting otherwise - not that that's necessarily a bad thing. Having only Zastrow, Felt, Freddy and Lundberg for the next two years is a daunting prospect though, not that there's a lack of talent per se but if the injury bug strikes again it could make for some interesting starters to say the least.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Jdubs21 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

sounds like a great get....now we just need some gaurds, hopefully derrick davis

Kading better undergo a growth spurt. iId like to see him at least 6-9 coming in.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    Kading better undergo a growth spurt. iId like to see him at least 6-9 coming in.
    Additional height is nice but as far as I'm concerned it's all bonus - We've got Nagel and Aaberg as the big-bodies coming in, if a guy can crash the boards and has a nice shooting touch at 6-6 or 6-7 I'll take him. Lest we forget Derrick Nelson's double-digit rebounds at 6-3/6-4.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    I was told (no, I didn't see this with my own eyes) that when he was on his visit, Kading stood next to Aaberg and that his height and wingspan were "the same." FWIW.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I was told (no, I didn't see this with my own eyes) that when he was on his visit, Kading stood next to Aaberg and that his height and wingspan were "the same." FWIW.
    The paper even claims him at 6'8''.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Can he play on the perimeter? Does he have any kind of jump shot? I like the prototypical Wisconsin Badger type post players. Move well, can hit a shot from the outside, defend the paint well and solid offensively down low.

Jdubs21 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    Can he play on the perimeter? Does he have any kind of jump shot? I like the prototypical Wisconsin Badger type post players. Move well, can hit a shot from the outside, defend the paint well and solid offensively down low.
    yeah if he can play from 18-16 ft and in, he could be dominant

Haven't been at a computer for a while, but this is a HUGE get for us. He is 6'9 period. He stood nose to nose with Aaberg on his visit. Both are 6'9. Aaberg is a better defender, and Kading is better on offense. He has been tight with our staff since his visit, and has some ties to Fargo. He is a good kid that wants to be here and work really hard to get bigger and better.

Another JUNIOR INJURY similar to Bjorkland that kept a school like NDSU on him. He really likes Fargo and his family ties in Fargo. If he was not hurt most of last year, he would have a ton of other offers, just as Marshall would have had if he did not verbal/sign early with us.

The coaches knew he would verbal with us after his season ended. They really like how agressive he is on offense and the fact his body has ability to add strenght. He is really athletic and loves to dunk. Will be alot of fun knowing we have him while we follow his senior year.

Another kid from Zastrow's conference, hopefully they can have a few great years together! Great job to the staff to be on this kid so early.

Rest assured, the two kids we sign for this current class will be guards. Big recruiting weekend for our staff with Kurt Alexander coming in.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

From a preview of Kading's AAU team, the Wisconsin Blizzard 17U:

http://wissports.net/sports/hoopsb/b...123&id=1151762

#40 Chris Kading, 6-8, Class of 2011, PF, De Pere
    Verbally committed to NCAA Division I North Dakota State earlier this month … Outstanding prospect with tremendous explosion … Missed a portion of the 2009-10 high school season due to an injury … Still managed to average 11 points per game for a De Pere squad that won the Fox River Classic Conference title and went 23-2 … Ranked No. 8 among class of 2011 players in the state by WisSports.net … From coach Kellett, “Chris is a very explosive post player. He gets off the ground extremely quick. He alters everything that comes through the lane. Offensively, he is starting to develop a mid-range jump shot.”
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden