Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chris Kading

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Chris Kading

I'd rather sign someone who can really play and take my chances on a defection. If he's a good kid, he'll be loyal to the program.

Would you rather sign someone without big time potential? I suppose we could sign someone that no one wants.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    This is the problem with getting a Sophmore to give a verbal. They can't sign anything for another 18 months. If he starts playing too well or grows too much, he will have lots of pressure to break his commitment to NDSU.
    Good thing he's heading into his senior year...?
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    This is the problem with getting a Sophmore to give a verbal. They can't sign anything for another 18 months. If he starts playing too well or grows too much, he will have lots of pressure to break his commitment to NDSU.
    Kading is finishing his junior (not sophomore) year at DePere (Class of 2011). He is a solid verbal commitment who has strong family ties to NDSU and Fargo. Both parents are alumni and a grandparent lives in North Fargo. He has expressed a clear preference for NDSU over regional mid-major programs (ie. UWGB) throughout his recruitment. He has very good potential, but there is really no reason to fear that any high major programs are imminently about to swoop in and pick him off.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Kading is finishing his junior (not sophomore) year at DePere (Class of 2011). He is a solid verbal commitment who has strong family ties to NDSU and Fargo. Both parents are alumni and a grandparent lives in North Fargo. He has expressed a clear preference for NDSU over regional mid-major programs (ie. UWGB) throughout his recruitment. He has very good potential, but there is really no reason to fear that any high major programs are imminently about to swoop in and pick him off.
    Well.............................it must be about time the firetrucks offer him then

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bison View Post
    Well.............................it must be about time the firetrucks offer him then
    I'm sure they can explain how hes confused and his grandparents actually reside in that part of North Fargo that is so far north its technically grandforks. And how his parents went to UND-Fargo, thus his allegiance is based on falsey.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Coaches are pretty excited about this kid. He is growing and developing his low post game. Great athlete who will have a little different game than several of the current bigs we have coming in. I still can't believe the depth we have coming in. Pretty exciting.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sorry, I was relying on post 3 that said Sophmore. I am a lot more hopeful of his staying a Bison, knowing he is a heading into his Senior year and can sign this November.

4 years ago Chris Kading committed to NDSU.

tonight he took the microphone on his own at the tom bearson vigil.

Chris Kading, a junior, echoed that sentiment.

“Everyone at NDSU’s a family,” Kading said. “Everyone’s gonna miss him.”

That's pretty special how this place makes you family
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?