Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Kading

ISXBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Chris Kading

Another score for the Bison--Welcome Chris

http://www.inforum.com/event/article...roup/homepage/

Default Re: Chris Kading

Nice to see another big man coming in. Looking forward to watching him progress his senior season.

Chris Kading, 6-7, Soph., PF, De Pere
    A quickly emerging 6-7 forward who averaged 7.1 points per game for a De Pere squad that went 16-7 … Currently ranked No. 25 among state prospects in the class of 2011 by Wishoops.net … From coach Kellett, “Chris is hands down the most athletic player we have. He dunks everything in practice. He’s got a great hook shot over his left shoulder. He dribbles well for his size. We need to develop his left hand and his left hook. He has a tremendous upside.”

NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Bison have been on this kid for some time. He is long! Similar height and reach to Aaberg. He was hampered this season by a broken hand which kept him out of action a few weeks and hurt his recruiting. His DePere high school team was outstanding with a couple of guards who got lots of attention. Nate Zastrow was from the same conference. Kading has a big upside, not as productive as one would like to date--but that has a lot to do with why we got him!
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Ranked No. 8 among state juniors by WisSports.net, Kading selected North Dakota State over strong interest from Central Michigan, Green Bay and Northern Iowa, among others.

Thats good competition there. Hey Burgandy. you're idea worked, by not announcing we are looking at Kading means that UND couldn't copy cat offer him

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Another article on Kading from last summer:
    http://www.wissports.net/sports/hoop...123&id=1058366

Kading often finishes off strong moves to the basket with a thunderous dunk, is an excellent shot blocker and can also make mid-range jump shots.

Even more impressive is his willingness to set screens, get on the floor for loose balls and find open teammates with his strong court vision.

“The thing about Chris is he plays bigger than his 6-7 height,” Winchester said. “He has a long wing span and gets off the floor extremely quick. He blocks shots, he alters shots and he rebounds at a very high level.”
    I've been told he is now the same height as Aaberg.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Welcome to NDSU, Chris!

Now, how many scholarships does Saul have to work with for the 11-12 season?

There are two scholarships available for next season, but if both of those are filled, that leaves only one for 11-12 by my calculations (assuming Coleman plays for 2 more years). And that one will be used by Kading.

533 In a row

Hot damn, here's a pleasant surprise! No. 7/8 in the state of Wisconsin? Dang! Has anyone mentioned that our frontcourt might be interesting to watch int he next few seasons?

Welcome to NDSU Chris, Glad to have you!
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Welcome to NDSU, Chris!

Now, how many scholarships does Saul have to work with for the 11-12 season?

There are two scholarships available for next season, but if both of those are filled, that leaves only one for 11-12 by my calculations (assuming Coleman plays for 2 more years). And that one will be used by Kading.
    You are correct.

I'd update it, but I don't have all my programs back since getting a new hard drive and upgrading to Win7. I'll try to do it by the end of the week.