Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Annual Forum article on NDSU-UND game

Default Annual Forum article on NDSU-UND game

Well the annual Forum article on NDSU-UND football game is out again. But this time they're not sure when it will happen. Same old, same old. Gene, please. Just end the talks. We don't need them.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/274009/

ISXBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Annual Forum article on NDSU-UND game

Stick it to 'em Gene! Faison thinks he's BMOC and can dictate to us...hahahahaha. I say leave them off the schedule permanently.
    WE'VE MARCHED ON!

We Dont Need Them. And.never Will !!

The Forum Is.scrambling To.make.controversy, News. Cuz.they Have Nothing Else To.do.

Gene, Keep.saying No !!!

We Got Your Back!!

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    Well the annual Forum article on NDSU-UND football game is out again. But this time they're not sure when it will happen. Same old, same old. Gene, please. Just end the talks. We don't need them.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/274009/
    IMO...part of the reason that Chapman is gone is because the UND political supporters in Bismarck are pushing for this...and they couldn't stand the attitude of Chapman & Taylor. Call it a conspiracy theory...but I also have a relative that's in the house. The UND crowd celebrated Chapman's departure...and loved every minute of it.

Please stay Gene.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Fiason could be flexible considering he has only 4 conference games.

Good job Gene!!

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    IMO...part of the reason that Chapman is gone is because the UND political supporters in Bismarck are pushing for this...and they couldn't stand the attitude of Chapman & Taylor. Call it a conspiracy theory...but I also have a relative that's in the house. The UND crowd celebrated Chapman's departure...and loved every minute of it.

Please stay Gene.
    I'm pretty sure there where other factors that lead to Joe leaving that he brought on himself. No one chased him out of office.

Back to the game. I agree with everything thats been posted except Gene better get that last home game scheduled and hopefully against an FCS casue I'm sure the forum has their follow up article ready for print already.

Give them a one game deal for this year only. We need a game, and that one would be a huge gate. As for playing every year.....I agree with Gene. As a member of the MVFC we have limited OOC games. We can't be committing to an every year match with UND......unless it is in Fargo 2 out of 3 years or 3 out of 4 years. We give up too much money by going on the road for an OOC game (unless it is a FBS payday game).

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well, I know you will all burn me at the stake for saying this, but I think we should play them every year, but on a two for one deal. I haven't looked at the schedules but in my idea Faison gets what he wants, playing NDSU every year, but the game is in Fargo in 2011 and 2012, then in GF in 2013. Starting in 2014 we start it all over again.

They get what they want, a game every year, and we get what they owe us, an apology for treating us so poorly after the move to DI.

After all, it's not like NDSU doesn't struggle to get an 11th game every year.

So, I agree with Wyo.

That Faison character sounds like the whiney, little momma's boy who would whine and cry when he didn't get his way. Get "higher authority" involved? Are you serious? Don't these people with "higher authority" have better things to do than worry about a football schedule? Would it be fun to beat their ass up and down the field? Absolutely! But WE DON"T NEED YOU! Just like und didn't need us when we started the transition. Typical und mindset of everything is entitled to them. I cannot stand that town, that university, their fans, their colors, their attitudes. End of story!
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Gene is pitching a very reasonable offer to these fools and has every reason to stick to his guns. Does anyone really believe that if the shoes were on the other feet that there would be concession from downstream? Hell, no, there wouldn't.

As for the whining to the higher authorities, well, don't think that when Faison says "things change" he's not banking on help from the new NDSU president... or the interim one...

They made their bed. Let them lie in it.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.