Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Major Violations at IUPUI

Default Re: Major Violations at IUPUI

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    DAMN! that is some serious stuff right there. I hate to be the opportunist, but with Oakland losing its best players (Benson?) and IUPUI now facing trouble with less scholarships and potentially removal from post-sseason play, anyone foresee opportunity for NDSU to move up?
    Did Kedo declare for the draft?

Quote Originally Posted by zooropa View Post

This one had to be my favorite.

4) competing after graduation by re-enrolling in the same baccalaureate program. T
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by IronRanger View Post
    Did Kedo declare for the draft?
    I doubt it

They got smoked in the tourney but he did have like half of oaklands points...then again woodside had half of ours and he didnt make it..
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    They got smoked in the tourney but he did have like half of oaklands points...then again woodside had half of ours and he didnt make it..
    benson has a much better chance to get drafted and bigger upside then woody did. woody wasnt really noticed by draft experts until the dance. benson was a projected first rounder heading into this past season. if he comes back, which i think he will, to get stronger and work on his all-around game he could easily go first round in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    benson has a much better chance to get drafted and bigger upside then woody did. woody wasnt really noticed by draft experts until the dance. benson was a projected first rounder heading into this past season. if he comes back, which i think he will, to get stronger and work on his all-around game he could easily go first round in 2011
    Disagree..............benson is soft!!!!!!!!!!
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Disagree..............benson is soft!!!!!!!!!!
    agreed, I've seen some good stuff from him, but Nagel didn't let him do a whole lot down low, he literally moved benson around.
    "We All From Africa"

that's why he needs to get stronger. he has the potential to be a high draft pick. if you dont see that you're blind

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    that's why he needs to get stronger. he has the potential to be a high draft pick. if you dont see that you're blind
    Um yea, exactly what Ming says... not that you have to like it. For the NBA it's highly about potential and 6' 11" gives you a rediculous advantange on that.