Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: UNI Game 9-11-10 6:30pm

Default Re: UNI Game 9-11-10 6:30pm

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Game time has been changed to 6:37pm for the UNI game.
    Good move by the UNI athletic department. This one will already be a tough draw with the Iowa / ISU game that day, but this at least gives our attendance somewhat of a fighting chance. I could care less about Iowa / ISU so I'm just looking forward to the extra tailgating time

Default Re: UNI Game 9-11-10 430pm

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    What are you talking about?????
    I know NDSU is a land grant, but could you keep up? I mentioned not f----ing up the loose tailgating atmosphere at UNI and you said that was a good idea. I presumed that was getting wild and drunk and crazy and causing UNI to crack down on tailgating. I then posted that ruining our tailgate environment wouldn't work because we know who 'you', the Bison fans are. Clad in green and gold, drinking too much, etc. Capice?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat80 View Post
    I know NDSU is a land grant, but could you keep up? I mentioned not f----ing up the loose tailgating atmosphere at UNI and you said that was a good idea. I presumed that was getting wild and drunk and crazy and causing UNI to crack down on tailgating. I then posted that ruining our tailgate environment wouldn't work because we know who 'you', the Bison fans are. Clad in green and gold, drinking too much, etc. Capice?
    Now I'm confused. What?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

what do you mean 'you'?

And there in lies the problem. You assumed. And you responded as if you were threatened. I believe he was agreeing with you.

With your response, you are now in that phase referred to as "in violent agreement".
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Break - break...is country Inn and Suites the place to stay, or the Wyndam?

Country Inn is pretty close to campus, but was full when I looked a while back.

533 In a row

Best Western.. the cab service was horrible