Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "No" for the sue, BOO HOO

Default Re: "No" for the sue, BOO HOO

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    He's got a point. Why don't they just join the Horizon league anyway. Better yet, just join Big 10. They already play Big 10 teams in hockey so it should be easy for them.

/seriously I wish I could punch people through my computer.
    No doubt. They might want to take a long hard look at that 8-18 in a transition league before they get too high and mighty.

P.S. - the Tribune's website gets bonus points for a disclaimer that says "Remember - Don't Feed the Trolls"
    Last edited by DjKyRo; 02-24-2010 at 08:21 PM.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

UND could still be admitted to the Summit - they just won't be on the schedule for another extra year.
    This is THE post of the day! Repping is not enough for material such as this!! I stand in awe.

Seriously, some of the Sue posters are just hilarious. "We're too good for this bottom-feeder league."

Win a few games and try again, kids. Shoot, I'd almost take Southern Utah over UNDies. Right now I'd definitely take WIU.
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Seriously, some of the Sue posters are just hilarious. "We're too good for this bottom-feeder league."

Win a few games and try again, kids. Shoot, I'd almost take Southern Utah over UNDies. Right now I'd definitely take WIU.
    I would wager that they have some fans that are thinking, "shiate, NDSU won the league and alls they got was a 12 seed. we'll just win most of our games with a superior independent schedule and the NCAA will have to accept us as a higher seed! They have too! We're UND! We have hockey!"
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    and another from the Bismarck Tribune:

this one is even funnier the HORIZON LOL, notice the awesome spelling
    Why play NDSU and SDSU in league and ruin the rivalry by over playing them when you get to schedule so many non league games?
    What does this even mean? lmao

I would wager that they have some fans that are thinking, "shiate, NDSU won the league and alls they got was a 14 seed. we'll just win most of our games with a superior independent schedule and the NCAA will have to accept us as a higher seed! They have too! We're UND! We have hockey!"

They're right, they should just stay in the Great Worst Conference. Much better than the Summit League. No bid is better than a bid. Having an independent schedule is better than a conference schedule

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post

They're right, they should just stay in the Great Worst Conference. Much better than the Summit League. No bid is better than a bid. Having an independent schedule is better than a conference schedule
    And have fun playing a schedule analogous to that of Notre Dame in football: more or less schedule Oakland's 09-10 OOC schedule twice and see what's left to scrape off the court come tournament time.

I would wager that they have some fans that are thinking, "shiate, NDSU won the league and alls they got was a 12 seed. we'll just win most of our games with a superior independent schedule and the NCAA will have to accept us as a higher seed! They have too! We're UND! We have hockey!"
    LMAO, They have been saying that since the beginning. They have fans thinkging they were already D1 because of the Hockey team. What they will fail to understand is that if the B10 goes to a Hockey conference the Sue are done, and then they have no connections, plus without NDSU they don't have a close travel partner for any other conference to consider.

Enjoy Grand Forks.

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post

whoops, my bad. In another year I will have convinced myself that we did in fact beat Kansas.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Notorious is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not trying to be the grammar police, but please don't capitalize "und".