Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

on our way back on the bus and its a great time sdsu fans haited me go figure we are having a blast and that was my first time to frost talked to saul and players after and i am jacked will post more once we get home everyone enjoy this win!
    "We All From Africa"

mango is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good game, good atmosphere inside Frost. Wish we would have came away with the win but Zastrow (I think he's #13) was killing it all night. It hurt the Jacks to go into OT without Moss or the Callahans, but that's life.

With about 30 seconds left in regulation my girlfriend (an NDSU grad) said something along the lines of "I can't believe the Bison are going to lose" my response was this game isn't over by a long shot.

Still trying to figure out why Nagy didn't foul either time. Both Jacks' shots after the Bison hit the 3-pointers to tie it were close, just couldn't get them to foul.

Like I said, good game, the Bison just hit a couple more shots than the Jacks.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    on our way back on the bus and its a great time sdsu fans haited me go figure we are having a blast and that was my first time to frost talked to saul and players after and i am jacked will post more once we get home everyone enjoy this win!
    Is lakes still alive? I heard he got the boot for a while, hope he was there to enjoy the win.

Funny. How people. Make football games in brookings
    And only a handful go watch the team that actually wins down theRe
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Funny. How people. Make football games in brookings
    And only a handful go watch the team that actually wins down theRe
    Really? It was a pretty damn good crowd. Attendance was 3,500 when the arena holds 6,000 (I think)
    Last edited by mango; 02-14-2010 at 03:58 AM. Reason: added correct attendance

heckler is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Heard the sdsu coach blame it on the olympic luger

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    Heard the sdsu coach blame it on the olympic luger
    That's funny, reps to you

Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Good game, good atmosphere inside Frost. Wish we would have came away with the win but Zastrow (I think he's #13) was killing it all night. It hurt the Jacks to go into OT without Moss or the Callahans, but that's life.

With about 30 seconds left in regulation my girlfriend (an NDSU grad) said something along the lines of "I can't believe the Bison are going to lose" my response was this game isn't over by a long shot.

Still trying to figure out why Nagy didn't foul either time. Both Jacks' shots after the Bison hit the 3-pointers to tie it were close, just couldn't get them to foul.

Like I said, good game, the Bison just hit a couple more shots than the Jacks.
    Zastrow has been on fire ever since Saul got after him during our game against UMKC. He is small but he doesn't play that way.

It looked like a good atmosphere on the webcast, wish I could have been there, but I'll definitely be heading to SF...maybe even for a rematch...

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Zastrow has been on fire ever since Saul got after him our game against UMKC. He is small but he doesn't play that way.

It looked like a good atmosphere on the webcast, wish I could have been there, but I'll definitely be heading to SF...maybe even for a rematch...
    The kid can shoot for sure. I'm looking forward to the battles between him and Wolters for the next couple of years

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Jacks (so far) not living up to their "dominant at home" hype. Certainly will be nice to have fewer Jack fans here talking shit after we win this one.
    Meh, I wouldn't be to thrilled if I were a Bison fan, the way the Jacks played the first half, the Bison SHOULD have been up by 25.