Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    The fact that booing was clear as day when the clock hit zero made the whole night amazing. Whoever said lakes got kicked out is dead wrong. The guy in Heckler's sig is the one that threw his coke at us. That guy is a nutjob!

Saul is twice the coach Nagy is.
    I hope the Zastrow from last night is here to stay.
    Wolters is a stud but it was nice to see Pennick shut him down at the end. That was clutch.
    My head hurts but that was one hell of a fun experience!! Can the bus start bringing us to every game????
    I'm guessing it was him but are we 100% sure it was that guy that threw the coke? I didn't see who it was could've been somebody else, but the evidence points to him

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    In related news, the Forum gets points for accuracy today. They correctly listed the attendance of teh University vs Illinois-Chicago home basketball game from the betty as "N/A". http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/269109/
    I just thought "N/A" meant "Native American".
    Go Bison.

Beautiful win Bison! Now is the time to start a run for the tourny. That Z is awesome.

Walked out of Frost singing "Hail the Bison Hail the Bison" never had a better feeling. Great win for the Bison. JV was due to hit a big shot. Nate grew up. And Goose was big of the bench.

Whose heading to Sioux Falls?
    http://campsandtourneys.com/
    For your local and regional premier sports camps and tournaments

Must of been a great game. I believe Tim Miles had the same coaching situation as Nagy did against UND when Denver TenBroeck was playing. It was in Grand Forks NDSU was ahead by 2 points, Ben Nemmers was at the free throw line and made 1 of 2 free ones-SU ahead by 3. NDSU didn't foul and this UND player made a 3 point shot even after it was partially blocked. UND won in overtime

Wolters was 2-15 shooting. Zastrow was the better player last night

I don't understand the Jacks complaining about fouls. The refs were very consistent and calling it on both ends. If they got called for reaching in, Pennick was called on that a few times. If they were hand checking and pushing our guards we were getting called for it too

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    excuses.....there was open spots on the d bus
    Sorry, but I do not want to ride a bus home late at night in the winter. Would rather 'camp over night', nice breakfast then drive home the next day. Been doing all nighters on the "road" for over 32 years and do not like it. So, not an excuse....
    Bizon football...it ain't golf....be LOUD...be PROUD....BIZON NATION (yes, I stole 'nation' from the Gophers)

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    I don't understand the Jacks complaining about fouls. The refs were very consistent and calling it on both ends. If they got called for reaching in, Pennick was called on that a few times. If they were hand checking and pushing our guards we were getting called for it too
    FT-M/A

NDSU: 25-30 (83%)
    SDSU: 34-45 (76%)

They're blaming their squandered opportunities on the refs. Not sure I see to much of an advantage our way when they got 15 additional free throws.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    At the risk of splitting hairs, the Sioux faced Great West Conference foe Chicago State. University of Illinois-Chicago is certainly a more spacious and nicer campus but neither of these schools enjoys much semblence of safety in their respective neighborhoods. On a somewhat related note, Chicago State does have a shiny new 7,000 seat arena to play in. Too bad that they only "squeezed in" 400 fans for its opening night.

This picture is from that night's game against Concordia-Chicago.
    Chicago Freaking State (Probably the worst academic public university in the nation) has an arena like that, and NDSU has the POS we have. Does anyone think that's fair??
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz