Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday in the Summit

Default Saturday in the Summit

NDSU(4-6) vs Centenary(2-8)- NDSU's size gave Centenary trouble in Fargo, but this is NDSU's fourth game in 7 days. This game could be close, but I'll take the herd. NDSU 74 Centenary 65

Oakland(9-1) vs WIU(2-8)-
    Look for the Grizz to bounce back in a big way after getting curshed by IUPUI. Oakland 78 WIU 61

UMKC(3-6) vs SUU(1-8)- Big game for SUU, this is a home game they must win in order to keep pace with WIU in the battle to see who makes it SF. I'll go with the T-birds and the home cooking. SUU66 UMKC 61

Game of the Night
    SDSU(7-3) vs ORU(7-3)- This is a huge 3-4 match up in the league and a win could give SDSU an edge in locking up the three spot since they have already beaten ORU once this year.

This is a match up of SDSU's superior guard play and shooting against ORU superior size and athleticism. While I think SDSU is capable, I'll take ORU at home. ORU 75 SDSU 71

Default Re: Saturday in the Summit

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    NDSU(4-6) vs Centenary(2-8)- NDSU's size gave Centenary trouble in Fargo, but this is NDSU's fourth game in 7 days. This game could be close, but I'll take the herd. NDSU 74 Centenary 65

Oakland(9-1) vs WIU(2-8)-
    Look for the Grizz to bounce back in a big way after getting curshed by IUPUI. Oakland 78 WIU 61

UMKC(3-6) vs SUU(1-8)- Big game for SUU, this is a home game they must win in order to keep pace with WIU in the battle to see who makes it SF. I'll go with the T-birds and the home cooking. SUU66 UMKC 61

Game of the Night
    SDSU(7-3) vs ORU(7-3)- This is a huge 3-4 match up in the league and a win could give SDSU an edge in locking up the three spot since they have already beaten ORU once this year.

This is a match up of SDSU's superior guard play and shooting against ORU superior size and athleticism. While I think SDSU is capable, I'll take ORU at home. ORU 75 SDSU 71
    chea im def checking a little kevin ford action think that games on direct tv..i hope he facializes cordova and they interview him about it on the post game lol hahaha any of you fools hear him talk about the alley hoop he threw down against us when he hung on the rim and got teed up? the announcer asked him to talk about that alley hoop jam you had it looked like your elbows were above the rim and k ford with a straight face says "yeah...they were" lol then he showed his elbows he was like "i even got a little boo boo to prove it see" haha i dont care what that fool says im giving him a chest bump in sioux falls

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    chea im def checking a little kevin ford action think that games on direct tv..i hope he facializes cordova and they interview him about it on the post game lol hahaha any of you fools hear him talk about the alley hoop he threw down against us when he hung on the rim and got teed up? the announcer asked him to talk about that alley hoop jam you had it looked like your elbows were above the rim and k ford with a straight face says "yeah...they were" lol then he showed his elbows he was like "i even got a little boo boo to prove it see" haha i dont care what that fool says im giving him a chest bump in sioux falls
    ++ Slick!!!!!!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    kevin ford is a fluke... see what i did there?

ORU beats SDSU and Oakland only beat WIU by 4

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    I watched the last 12 minutes of the ORU-SDSU game on FCS. Jacks had some great opportunities down the stretch. Clint Sargent was great. Wolters missed an open layup and threw away an inbounds pass in the closing seconds. Tough night for the kid, but he is going to be a great player.

Kevin Ford took a horrible fall after a breakaway dunk when Mark Engen bumped him--no fall called. It looked like a potentially serious injury, but Ford eventually walked off the floor and came back in the game later.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    WTF is going on with Oakland? Did WIU hit a bunch of 3's down the stretch to make the game appear closer than it really was or did they actually make a game of it?

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    WTF is going on with Oakland? Did WIU hit a bunch of 3's down the stretch to make the game appear closer than it really was or did they actually make a game of it?
    I followed the score for most of the game...I think it was close the entire way.

Macomb can be a tricky place to play, plus Oakland was playing their fourth consecutive road game. I guess it was kind of a trap game.

Final scores...

NDSU 73
    Centenary 62

Oakland 68
    WIU 64

SDSU 63
    ORU 68

UMKC 56
    SUU 69

IPFW and IUPUI will play tomorrow.