Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wesley Hudson

Default Re: Wesley Hudson

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    wel well may may maybe your running back abilities n n ne nee need work
    Everybody knows you never go full retard.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Everybody knows you never go full retard.

I just noticed your avatar, thats f'in funny right there!!!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Jdubs21 View Post
    His Rb abilities need work but with those hands he's gonna make an amazing receiver
    Honestly, I wasn't impressed by his hands in traffic. I saw a lot of the passes bouncing off his HAND, and he didn't seem to attack the ball in the air. It'll probably take him some time to transition as it looks like he played mostly QB in HS. He does have quick feet and smooth hips so thats a big benefit. He's not a physical runner, but will be fun to watch with screens and what not. Most of all, he's an athlete, that is likely suited to play either side of the ball.

Just my .02 of breakdown.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I'll take anyone that can run a sub 4.5, that kind of speed is nice! Welcome to NDSU Wesley.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Certainly looks like he has potential. Looks solid but has room to grow as well I think. Coach Polasek will get him polished up. On a side note, I dont think Polasek has got enough recognition for coaching up 3 backs that have/will get NFL looks. Steffes, Roehl, & PP.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

imho, glad he verballed. Looks to have potential and I think that is all you can really ask. How would he have performed at Fargo South, Bismarck, Edina etc. ? Who knows but I'll speculate he would have done well and the Kevin Feeney's and Mark Gibson's of the world would love to have him. Seems to have good quickness and speed. He will get a legit chance to be coached up and most likely get the chance to run behind a great line as well as get opportunities to play special teams, WR etc. As an armchair football fan there are a couple things I can see that need improvement and that is the way he carries the ball and maybe can run a little lower. Seems to leave it hanging out there and may be prone to fumbles when playing D1 defenses.

DISCLAIMER: anger-filled post.

THE GOOD: This kid is fast, and you can never have enough speed on a team. Stats are a bit less than what you'd like to see but again, an < 4.5 40 is legit.

THE BAD: WTF are we still recruiting RBs for?! Does Bohl recognize that we have a butt-ton of very able players at this position for the next 3-4 years?! Does he not realize we need to fill what scholarship(s) we have left with A KICKER?! CAPS RAGE!!!!!

....anyhow, welcome to the team Wesley!
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    imho, glad he verballed. Looks to have potential and I think that is all you can really ask. How would he have performed at Fargo South, Bismarck, Edina etc. ? Who knows but I'll speculate he would have done well and the Kevin Feeney's and Mark Gibson's of the world would love to have him. Seems to have good quickness and speed. He will get a legit chance to be coached up and most likely get the chance to run behind a great line as well as get opportunities to play special teams, WR etc. As an armchair football fan there are a couple things I can see that need improvement and that is the way he carries the ball and maybe can run a little lower. Seems to leave it hanging out there and may be prone to fumbles when playing D1 defenses.
    FS & Bismarck don't have athletes like Wesley. Once he's in the Bison program he'll show great improvement on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    DISCLAIMER: anger-filled post.

THE GOOD: This kid is fast, and you can never have enough speed on a team. Stats are a bit less than what you'd like to see but again, an < 4.5 40 is legit.

THE BAD: WTF are we still recruiting RBs for?! Does Bohl recognize that we have a butt-ton of very able players at this position for the next 3-4 years?! Does he not realize we need to fill what scholarship(s) we have left with A KICKER?! CAPS RAGE!!!!!

....anyhow, welcome to the team Wesley!
    a few of these guys might not play running back once they are a Bison. i highly doubt ryan smith plays running back. i'll take all the athletes we can get.
    don't

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Did his verbal mention anything about a full ride? Maybe he's being brought in on a partial and has a chance to make it a full if he pans out to his potential. I also see him being used at another position, DB or receiver.