Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Wesley Hudson

Default Re: Wesley Hudson

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Thanks for high jacking the Wesley Hudson thread.
    Great for TG but this thread is about WH. I was hoping somebody had been following http://www.texastrack.com/ .
    If Hudson is from TX is he in anyway related to Herb Hudson who played for the bison in early 70s?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Wes Hudson remember him? I stayed friends with him via DJ & Warren.... anyways. He just posted that he had a try out with CFL Edmonton & ran a 4.44 40 & they told him to go get a passport! ! (Wes wrote. They asked where he played he said NDSU then last 2 years at OU. Oilfield University. (He hasn't played in 2+ years)

Congrats to him... Once a bison always a bison.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

saw Wes post this... a reminder to current players maybe.

Story time: I NEVER hit my potential nor scratched the surface when it came to this sport. Yeah I played a lil Division 1 football (NDSU ����) but I wasn’t focused or discipline enough to see where it could take me. For years I beat myself up wishing I could go back to 6/4/10��. Then one day it finally hit me

Fast forward to 2021…I’ve learned so much with all the trails and tribulations I’ve faced. I’ll be damn these kids don’t change the narrative. Playing at the highest level is the goal for everybody but it’s not for everybody! It’s take a village and the one we building can’t be torn down. It’s 2 dogs and 1 piece of meat, I can guaranteed our kids gonna eat!

Elsik HS
    EVERY SATURDAY 7v7/Performance drills 
    12-2p
    Ages: 6-17
    FREE! FREE! FREE!
    Feed No Fear
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?