Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first look at Target Field

Default first look at Target Field

It's a virtual Target Field, but it still looks great. This is video from MLB 10: The Show.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ce...b-10-the/60575
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Default Re: first look at Target Field

WOW. THat's one nice looking video game.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I can't wait to take in a game there this summer. Nothing is better than sports played outdoors like they were meant to be played.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I really wish MLB the Show would come out for Xbox 360 I am so sick of 2K and its glitches

Just think we are a month away from spring training .... just blows my mind sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    I really wish MLB the Show would come out for Xbox 360 I am so sick of 2K and its glitches

Just think we are a month away from spring training .... just blows my mind sometimes
    It won't ever come out for the 360 because the show is built by Sony's in-house development team. It's too bad too because these are the types of sports games that should be available to all fans. Last years game MLB The Show was probably the best sports game I've every played.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Holy crap that is a nice looking videogame.

Im a videogame expert/connosouer (ex. 61 ps3(ownership 3 months)/xbox360(Ownership 11 months)) games on shelf behind me...(We wont talk about other consoles/Pc)

That thing looks too be the best graphics yet! Although it could be a CES/E3 demo that makes it look better than it is. :P

Can you imagine that sh!t in 3D!
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    Holy crap that is a nice looking videogame.

Im a videogame expert/connosouer (ex. 61 ps3(ownership 3 months)/xbox360(Ownership 11 months)) games on shelf behind me...(We wont talk about other consoles/Pc)

That thing looks too be the best graphics yet! Although it could be a CES/E3 demo that makes it look better than it is. :P

Can you imagine that sh!t in 3D!
    the graphics for MLB the Show are amazing but what might be the most impressive is how they absolutely nailed the game presentation. It's as close to a real sports broadcast any sports game has ever come. If EA were smart, and they're not, they would stop trying to up the pixel count for player models and try to intelligently use their ESPN license to create an immersive sports playing experience.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    the graphics for MLB the Show are amazing but what might be the most impressive is how they absolutely nailed the game presentation. It's as close to a real sports broadcast any sports game has ever come. If EA were smart, and they're not, they would stop trying to up the pixel count for player models and try to intelligently use their ESPN license to create an immersive sports playing experience.
    They're not gonna do that, though. Cause EA Sports sucks hind tit.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Here is a cool screen shot from the game...

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Here is a cool screen shot from the game...

wow, that's incredible. I can't almost smell the beer I'm going to spill on myself when I finally get into that stadium.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!