Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach Breske update

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Coach Breske update

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    although ndsu has some of the best facilities and resources to offer in all of FCS, I'd still put the DC position at Montana ahead of NDSU

I'd call it a lateral move. Yes they have big tradition and expectations but as far as pay I am guessing it would be very similar.

Let's see how this plays out.

Talking with Montana fans they have not been happy with their D in a couple of years.

Get him outta here!!!

ROCKY DC '10!

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Get him outta here!!!

ROCKY DC '10!
    He's already gone.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    I'd call it a lateral move. Yes they have big tradition and expectations but as far as pay I am guessing it would be very similar.

Let's see how this plays out.

Talking with Montana fans they have not been happy with their D in a couple of years.
    I would call it a lateral move in terms of salary, but they were in the championship game this year last I checked, and a couple while he was there before? We havent gotten out of the dome in playoff season.

Quote Originally Posted by funteddy View Post
    I would call it a lateral move in terms of salary, but they just won a championship this year last I checked, and a couple while he was there before? We havent gotten out of the dome in playoff season.
    they lost to villanova

although ndsu has some of the best facilities and resources to offer in all of FCS, I'd still put the DC position at Montana ahead of NDSU
    At least the DC @ Montana, doesnt change every two years...out with Bohl 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Who cares what everyone else thinks. If our defense helps us win, thats good enough for me.
    The problem is everybody thought this defense was going to improve off a 6-5 year and they lost Ramon, Maresh, Compton and how many starters on BOTH sides of the ball? And from what I heard, Jose isnt really burning it up in the classroom either. Next year is looking bleak.

The problem is everybody thought this defense was going to improve off a 6-5 year and they lost Ramon, Maresh, Compton and how many starters on BOTH sides of the ball? And from what I heard, Jose isnt really burning it up in the classroom either. Next year is looking bleak.
    Now, now we musn't be spreading stuff like this.

they lost to villanova
    God dammit Ming. Never let the truth get in the way of a horseshit argument.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

..And from what I heard, Jose isnt really burning it up in the classroom either. Next year is looking bleak.
    Jose has already been the subject of one horrible false rumor on this board in recent months. Are we going to go down that road again?
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden