Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Breske was NOT fired

Thumbs up Re: Breske was NOT fired

On Monday None Of You Will Care About Breske With The 2 New Hires!!!!

Default Re: Breske was NOT fired

Doesn't matter because with a season like that he SHOULD have been fired.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    This whole thing has struck me as odd, Breske was out recruiting days before he resigned. Why would Bohl send a coach out to recruit if he was going to fire him? It makes no sense, if Bohl wanted him out wouldn't it have made sense to do so right after the season ended?
    this makes the most sense

Craig and Gene will find us the best D coordinator available based on our budget. I will support whoever they find.

In my opinion, the more pressing need is to have a few current players, step up, and to sign a few studs that play on defensive side of ball

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Absolutely!!! I can't wait.

The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Does today's hiring freeze include these 2 coaching positions??? if so Crap Bohl will be the Special Teams, DC, and Linebackers coach also
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    Absolutely!!! I can't wait.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa BISON.

BOOM!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Breske was on the road recruiting, and I think he came to the realization that he might not be able to turn things around. Why would Bohl send him on the road to recruit if he was going to fire him? He wouldn't, he just wouldn't . . . there is no conspiracy theory here. Move along folks!

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Funny how 2 years ago we had a lot of talent and no team on the field...... and now the coaching staff seems to have similar problems.... maybe bohl is a me person on not a team person
    is "person on," a new phrase for the type of person who has the same phoney ness as the our megalowmanic coach? If so, I would say "person on" every Sunday during the season on the Phil Hanson Show when he smiles like bought hook line and sinker a sermon from Jim Jones.

To loosely quote the great movie Major League "Who gives a shit he's gone!" If he was fired resigned or whatever he is no longer our d-coordinator and we must move on and make positive progress for next year.