Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bison Montage

Default Re: Bison Montage

Quote Originally Posted by cvbison1 View Post
    sweet video. need to get it back on youtube somehow
    Try this hopefully it works. someone let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/user/finch901

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    Try this hopefully it works. someone let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/user/finch901
    Working beautifully so far....

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Awesome. But, someone got better/digital footage of the opening? Seems like on some videos it's good, on others it's fuzzy, can't read the town names, etc...
    BUT, GREAT VIDEO, thanks!

OH, a must have is the 3rd quarter run and score by SIMDORN in the championship game with him holding up his arms and pointing at the Bison crowd. That is my all time fav. CA, get him the clip so he can add it.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

ISXBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice Work!!

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

EXCELLANT !!! I love watching this stuff over and over, you and CA keep em coming please. Love the fact Ive seen alot of the stuff you guys put on "live" and totally can remember certain plays, others forgotten may have been in the can or retreiving lost articles from under the south bleachers.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Just watching the clips when i was making this and one thing i noticed was man it had to of been really disheartening to have a major record broken on your field by your hated rivals and then have said player hoisted on his teamates shoulders and carried off the field when he ties it, have a game ball ceremony on the field while the game is going on, and then when he breaks the record have a mob of Bison fans engulf said player in celebration in the endzone. I can only imagine how awesome that would have to have been to be there in person to see that.

Just watching the clips when i was making this and one thing i noticed was man it had to of been really disheartening to have a major record broken on your field by your hated rivals and then have said player hoisted on his teamates shoulders and carried off the field when he ties it, have a game ball ceremony on the field while the game is going on, and then when he breaks the record have a mob of Bison fans engulf said player in celebration in the endzone. I can only imagine how awesome that would have to have been to be there in person to see that.
    That's why #1 is so important to Bison Lore. When someone wears #1 and plays on the field, they better know what it's about. Bentrim is a stud, class alum, class act. He is still a leader today, on many alum boards.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Hes in the college football hall of fame i cant believe they didnt retire the jersey :P There are 2 bison in it as far as i could tell.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Great video. I sat there thinking the whole time a huge part of Bison Pride is running through walls to get the job done. Doesn't matter if you have 300 lb linemen coming at you or if some big corporation is telling you that you can't do it. Bison Pride is continuing to work hard until the job is done. Way to show your Bison Pride in figuring out a way to get this up for everyone to see. The team WILL get back there to running through those walls to get their job done soon quickly also.

Great post, yet some people from the school unmentioned will try and tell you that NDSU is irrelevant and that the mascotless school is much better than THE NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY!!!!
    but NOBODY has ever celebrated those accomplishments on OUR field to my knowledge correct me if i'm wrong!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant