Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Willie Mack Garza!

Default Re: Willie Mack Garza!

It’s so cool he has a drinking problem and could have killed himself or others!!!!!

It’s good for sports!!

Oh wait that’s drunkie the Indian from Dakota state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garza only got a one game suspension from coaching after this latest episode. I wonder what the MSU prez Waded Cruzado and the AD Leon Costello think about this? Chapo, your boy Garza will be fortunate if he still has a job in a month.

Vigen went out on a limb when he hired him. Now its come back to bite him. Pretty sure his contract wont be renewed for next year, but Vigen will try to get him help. WMG is a good guy, just has a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    Vigen went out on a limb when he hired him. Now its come back to bite him. Pretty sure his contract wont be renewed for next year, but Vigen will try to get him help. WMG is a good guy, just has a problem.
    Might be reading into things, but geez he's had a new job almost every year for the past 10 years or so.

Is that typical for assistants at this level? NDSU hangs on to assistants for a long time so I really don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Might be reading into things, but geez he's had a new job almost every year for the past 10 years or so.

Is that typical for assistants at this level? NDSU hangs on to assistants for a long time so I really don't know.
    He'd be a high level (P5) coordinator if he didnt have a drinking problem. Was at TCU before coming to NDSU. You can pry go out on a limb and guess what got him out at Fort Worth.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    He'd be a high level (P5) coordinator if he didnt have a drinking problem. Was at TCU before coming to NDSU. You can pry go out on a limb and guess what got him out at Fort Worth.
    Chapo's boy, Willie Mack Garza, back to coaching this week; Bobcats will need his input against IW ; hope he can stay sober.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Chapo's boy, Willie Mack Garza, back to coaching this week; Bobcats will need his input against IW ; hope he can stay sober.
    MSU not exactly the gestapo WMG got to coach all week, be with the players then at whistle he walked into the stands and 3 hours later he's in the locker room.

he can do it. Bohl made him stay sober in 2008, but after losing to SDSU in the last game we ripped up the HUB.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    MSU not exactly the gestapo WMG got to coach all week, be with the players then at whistle he walked into the stands and 3 hours later he's in the locker room.

he can do it. Bohl made him stay sober in 2008, but after losing to SDSU in the last game we ripped up the HUB.
    Wow !! If this is true, I see some enabling going on here. Silly me to think a suspension would included all team activities including practice. One more conviction and he'll be named assistant head coach.