Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Summit League Tournament Viewing Question

Default Summit League Tournament Viewing Question

Does anyone know whether Labby's, the Turf, or Chubs will be carrying the webcast of the Summit League volleyball championship this weekend?

Default Re: Summit League Tournament Viewing Question

Quote Originally Posted by Swany View Post
    Does anyone know whether Labby's, the Turf, or Chubs will be carrying the webcast of the Summit League volleyball championship this weekend?
    Want to continue boozing after the football game instead of going to the live match at the BBF?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by Aces1180 View Post
    Want to continue boozing after the football game instead of going to the live match at the BBF?
    What is the probability that you can actually get tickets to the match let alone have a place to stand and see whats going on?????????

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    What is the probability that you can actually get tickets to the match let alone have a place to stand and see whats going on?????????
    Decent, if you act in advance. Seating capacity will be increased this weekend according to Lynn Dorn.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't think students can get in with their ID card for these game, so I haven't bought a ticket yet.... still debating if I should go or just watch it on webcast or live. Hopefully Wings or Labby's has it.

What would really be sad is if the BBF wasn't packed to the brim to watch a team that has gone undefeated in teh conference two years in a row qualify for the NCAA tournament on their home court.

Seriously. If you need me to lend you the $5 (which along with your student ID gets you in the building), PM me and let me know.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    What would really be sad is if the BBF wasn't packed to the brim to watch a team that has gone undefeated in teh conference two years in a row qualify for the NCAA tournament on their home court.

Seriously. If you need me to lend you the $5 (which along with your student ID gets you in the building), PM me and let me know.
    Thanks for the offer Tatanka! Us college kids are always low on $ but if its only 5 bucks or whatever. I am going to go, I just didn't know if there would be any tickets left or if I would make it to the game in time. Saturday is going to be amazing Football at 1 and Basketball at 4 hopefully that gets over with before Vball starts at 7!! I need to get to the BSA ASAP and get those tickets!

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    Thanks for the offer Tatanka! Us college kids are always low on $ but if its only 5 bucks or whatever. I am going to go, I just didn't know if there would be any tickets left or if I would make it to the game in time. Saturday is going to be amazing Football at 1 and Basketball at 4 hopefully that gets over with before Vball starts at 7!! I need to get to the BSA ASAP and get those tickets!
    What is the reason for charging students to get in for??? We already pay an athletic fee, why does that not cover it??? Would that mean if we get a home FB playoff game next year we have to pay for that too..oh no I should not have put that idea into the ticket office's head.

It's a tournament game. Tournament games are not typical home events. They are run/administered by the NCAA. The NCAA gets the gate and decides what to do with it. It is a post-season NCAA Tournament. If ... wait, check that. When we make the playoffs for football and have our first home playoff game in the Fargodome students will have to pay for tickets. It's the same thing as having to pay for tickets for the Summit League basketball tournament or the NCAA Basketball Tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Swany View Post
    It's a tournament game. Tournament games are not typical home events. They are run/administered by the NCAA. The NCAA gets the gate and decides what to do with it. It is a post-season NCAA Tournament. If ... wait, check that. When we make the playoffs for football and have our first home playoff game in the Fargodome students will have to pay for tickets. It's the same thing as having to pay for tickets for the Summit League basketball tournament or the NCAA Basketball Tournament.
    good catch
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!