Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Start Nick Mertens Saturday.

Default Please Start Nick Mertens Saturday.

1 Series won matter, but I hope BOHL and BISON NATION give Nick Mertens some respect and let him start saturday.

a couple of plays here or there earlier this year and things woulda changed drastically. I SAY START NICK MERTENS, THE GUY HAS ENDURED MORE PAIN THAN ANY NDSU PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF NDSU......... AGREE ???

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Please Start Nick Mertens Saturday.

Nah, run up the score first then put him in

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ah, let me think about that for a while... Maybe the first 3 handoffs would be respectful enough.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    1 Series won matter, but I hope BOHL and BISON NATION give Nick Mertens some respect and let him start saturday.

a couple of plays here or there earlier this year and things woulda changed drastically. I SAY START NICK MERTENS, THE GUY HAS ENDURED MORE PAIN THAN ANY NDSU PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF NDSU......... AGREE ???
    Not only no, but hell no! The fans and team have suffered enough. Let it go lakes.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lakes, you have a very valid point. On volleyball senior night with the conference win streak at the line, Coach Hinterstocker started Matti Johnson instead of Jennifer Lopez for the first two games because it was senior night. When you have class programs, there are just some things you do for your athletes that have gone the distance for you. I would hope that Coach Bohl would use Nick for the first 2 series'.

re. dic. u. lous. NDSU gave Nick a full ride, and a chance to lead an insanely talented team last year that he pissed down his leg. Like the wise beyond his years Ben Woodside once commented on, I think he owes NDSU more than they owe him.

NO NO NO NO. Hes not the starter now.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Yeah I vote No on this let him take the final knee when we win the game YES! - Other than that NO MERTENS EVER AGAIN
    NDSU Van Club

Lakesbison may be an idiot, but in the end he's our idiot.

Can we pretend that Jose Mohler passes are like shooting stars, cuz I would wish for a new O coordinator.

Mertens had all sorts of opportunities to start. All of last year and most of this one. He was unable to lead the team to victory. He had his chance and is done. This isn't volleyball its football. Let the best player start.
    Is it Dormie or Softie?

Angry Re: Please Start Nick Mertens Saturday.

You guys IM talking a 3 and FREAKIN 7 team, what the hell is the difference... yea, if this was a playoff game.. duh.

but give me a break, NDSU is about Class, Im loud and rowdy and cocky, but god dammit.. I am CLASSY.

let him play the 1st series.