Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Voigt

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Voigt

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    I just don't get why Voigt isn't on the field more. What does he do wrong? His numbers are outstanding! I know he was hurt for a while but when he is in the game all he does is make plays and hustles. Any idea what the knock on him is? Does he not pass protect well or something?
    There is nothing wrong with his game. He was hurt for a majority of this year and has been behind Roehl and Pat...two of the best in the nation while they are seniors. Everyone gets their chance, and he will get his. He is very good and very tough. I am excited about the backs we have coming back. Just amazing how deep we are at RB. Hopefully someone will step up the way Tyler and Pat have.

I also think people forget about how "special" Sigers looked to start the year. I hope he gets that medical year, because he was looking like the real deal. He won't be an everydown back ever, but he is special in space. That run against Iowa State was crazy. (I still think he scored).

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    I just don't get why Voigt isn't on the field more. What does he do wrong? His numbers are outstanding! I know he was hurt for a while but when he is in the game all he does is make plays and hustles. Any idea what the knock on him is? Does he not pass protect well or something?

If you watched the Bohl show yesterday, Bohl even says his father bugs him to "put 23 in more". I think the actually quote was "why don't you play 23 more?".
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhusker View Post
    There is nothing wrong with his game. He was hurt for a majority of this year and has been behind Roehl and Pat...two of the best in the nation while they are seniors. Everyone gets their chance, and he will get his. He is very good and very tough. I am excited about the backs we have coming back. Just amazing how deep we are at RB. Hopefully someone will step up the way Tyler and Pat have.

I also think people forget about how "special" Sigers looked to start the year. I hope he gets that medical year, because he was looking like the real deal. He won't be an everydown back ever, but he is special in space. That run against Iowa State was crazy. (I still think he scored).
    sigers reminds me of percy harvin... we can get him some touches in the backfield, put him in the slot, run him on reverses or even put him out wide... i love versatile players like that... we need more

If 23 doesn't see a significant amount of time next year it will be just short of a criminal act. I say make him and Ojuri the featured backs and move DJ out to WR with some end arounds.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

i agree, how much does new 23 look like the old one? I would love to see how he did if he got the same ammount of touches, Matt is one of the toughest on the team. Great hockey player too I heard.

Now a punter ???

533 In a row