Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USC @ Oregon Directv?

Default Re: USC @ Oregon Directv?

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    Nope, I'm getting channel blacked out.
    my friend has the game on Direct TV channel 211 its the alternate channel I guess
    "We All From Africa"

confirmed. directv channel 211. 27-20 ducks 730 3rd
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Ducks In A Rout....
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks guys. What a game for Oregon!

I'm sure glad Oregon can afford a bajilion different uniforms a year but they can't afford to have a wrestling team.

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    I'm sure glad Oregon can afford a bajilion different uniforms a year but they can't afford to have a wrestling team.
    if i'm correct, they don't afford it an alum of Oregon, provides them
    "We All From Africa"

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    if i'm correct, they don't afford it an alum of Oregon, provides them
    If by alum, you mean Nike, then yes, they are provided. The school doesn't pay out anything. Also, in this case, Nike treats the Duck like their own personal test case.

Just got back to PDX after driving back from the game. Last night was pretty incredible. I had great seats and was also sheltered from the spotty rain. The Ducks were absolutely on fire last night and for once seemed much faster than USC at every position. Crowd was the best I've seen it, and that's saying alot. I heard rumors of a 120 decibel reading on the field but so far have not seen that substantiated.

I know that Autzen is not the biggest stadium in the country but I really think it is the baddest.

Go Dux. Remainder of regular season is Stanford, Arizona, ASU and the Beavers. Still a lot to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    If by alum, you mean Nike, then yes, they are provided. The school doesn't pay out anything. Also, in this case, Nike treats the Duck like their own personal test case.

Just got back to PDX after driving back from the game. Last night was pretty incredible. I had great seats and was also sheltered from the spotty rain. The Ducks were absolutely on fire last night and for once seemed much faster than USC at every position. Crowd was the best I've seen it, and that's saying alot. I heard rumors of a 120 decibel reading on the field but so far have not seen that substantiated.

I know that Autzen is not the biggest stadium in the country but I really think it is the baddest.

Go Dux. Remainder of regular season is Stanford, Arizona, ASU and the Beavers. Still a lot to think about.
    ya, isn't he an alum from Oregon tho that does it???

125 decibels were showed on tv, announcers on the sideline said it was really loud I think a rock concerts around 110-115 decibels
    "We All From Africa"

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    ya, isn't he an alum from Oregon tho that does it?
    Yep, Phil Knight is a Duck. The new $220M basketball arena that is currently being built will be named after his son. Phil ponied up $100M or so for that.