Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injury Update

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Injury Update

Tight end Thor Brown, nose tackle Mike Fairbairn and linebacker Matt Kittelson are the latest to go down for the year. Brown tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his knee; Fairbairn has a medial collateral ligament injury in his knee and Kittelson a high ankle sprain.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/257679/

Default Re: Injury Update

Maybe now they"ll think about replacing that crappy surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandan_Herd_Fan View Post
    Maybe now they"ll think about replacing that crappy surface.
    I hope so. I've heard that there are ripples and seams that you can get caught in. And it feels almost like landing on a cheap carpet with no pad...on concrete. geez

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    Tight end Thor Brown, nose tackle Mike Fairbairn and linebacker Matt Kittelson are the latest to go down for the year. Brown tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his knee; Fairbairn has a medial collateral ligament injury in his knee and Kittelson a high ankle sprain.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/257679/
    This is truly unbelievable. Thanks for all of the great play Thor, Mike, and Matt. You've all represented NDSU with class...and a lot of great play. We remember the good things. You are true Bison players...meaning champions. Don't let this season be your memory of playing here. Remember the good times...the big wins...the 10-1 seasons...etc.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Evans is out, has a concussion and Bohl won't mess with it. On another note does anyone realize that Beson had 12 tackles(8 solo) in pretty much the last half of the MSU game?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Evans is out, has a concussion and Bohl won't mess with it. On another note does anyone realize that Beson had 12 tackles(8 solo) in pretty much the last half of the MSU game?
    Smart move on Bohl's part.

I didn't know Beson had 12 tackles, but did see him in the action quite a bit after Preston went out. I also noted that he was playing 3 to 4 yards off of the line vs. the normal 6 to 8 that the LBs had been playing. He did seem to have a nose for the ball.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Looks like we'll likely see good 'ol number 8 getting a few extra reps on defense again this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Smart move on Bohl's part.

I didn't know Beson had 12 tackles, but did see him in the action quite a bit after Preston went out. I also noted that he was playing 3 to 4 yards off of the line vs. the normal 6 to 8 that the LBs had been playing. He did seem to have a nose for the ball.
    It sure seemed like Beson was active and in on every play. Not so much with Evans. Maybe Evans is better suited as an OLB?

The thing I found interesting with Beeson was he was up and hitting the runner a meeting them not just adjusting and getting in position and having the runner come to him. He will fill in well for Evans and when they are both on the field it will make for a good combo not that my .02 are worth much.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    What are we at now at LB, #5, #6, & #7?