Hurray!!!

confirmed it on Kolpacks twitter.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Mohler in

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    The future begins now.
    http://m.inforum.com/256873

Freshman Mohler will start at quarterback for North Dakota State against Missouri State
    Jeff Kolpack, INFORUM
    FARGO - North Dakota State is making a change at quarterback. The Bison depth chart released late this morning shows freshman Jose Mohler as the starter against Missouri State on Saturday.

He’ll take the spot of Nic Mertens, a move that comes after a 1-6 start and a 28-13 defeat to rival South Dakota State on Saturday. It was a game in which the Bison struggled with the passing game. Mertens was 15 of 31 against SDSU with several of the throws errant of the target.

He’s been effective mostly this year with his running ability, something that was stripped of his arsenal last year because of a lack of depth. A senior, Mertens was tabbed to take over for Steve Walker at the beginning of last year, but has been troubled by untimely interceptions and periods of inaccuracy.

He’s 105 of 193 passing for 1,341 yards. He’s tossed nine touchdown passes, but that has been balanced by eight interceptions and a 54 percent completion percentage.

For more, see tomorrow's Forum.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    The future begins now.
    http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/256873/

Great news! I'll feel much better about the future of the team even if we lose on Saturday with Moehler. Let's all show up and give the team lots of support!!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I think he should give Nick another week.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Jose may come out and have a learning curve and make some mistakes (heck maybe a ton of mistakes) but damn am I glad that he will get some time to make the mistakes this year and not have his first game as a starter be against Kansas and his second against UNI.

OMG, I'm jacked big time for Saturday now! Finally we get to see what he can do as the starter! Good luck Jose.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/256873/

Great news! I'll feel much better about the future of the team even if we lose on Saturday with Moehler. Let's all show up and give the team lots of support!!
    At least we will know. Jose may not be better, but now we will finally find out. Thank you Nick for your service. I know you put in a lot of hard work, it just didn't work out for you. Best of luck in whatever you do next.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

We gave Nick 19 games, and he earned it. He is a great kid, he simply wasn't getting it done. I think it is fair that Bohl is giving the future a look. Jose deserves a good showing from the crowd.

Good Luck to the YOUNG Bison this weekend. Fun to see the youth play..and hopefully work through their mistakes. Hopefully we will return to being GREAT.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.