Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Mohler starting!

Default Re: Mohler starting!

Aces1180 raves "It's like the Domino's promotion! Love it."

Rutlandbison exclaims "GENIUS!!!!"

and Met1990 wants to get a Jose Cuervo bat.

Teddy are you listening? The people have spoken and they like what I have to say. Hire me as drinking promotions manager for Chub's. I will work for cheap, (free beer for me and some friends). Best part is, I don't come to Fargo often so you won't have to pay me that much. In return you get to tap this amazing reservoir of drinking knowledge and promotions I have stored in my brain. Act now and fast because I think I may be getting a call from someone at the Empire.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Jdubs21 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Im trying not to get over confident in mohler...there was a reason he was on the bench the last two years...so i wish the best of luck to the young man, i hope she shows us what we got to look forward to next season

Quote Originally Posted by Jdubs21 View Post
    Im trying not to get over confident in mohler...there was a reason he was on the bench the last two years...so i wish the best of luck to the young man, i hope she shows us what we got to look forward to next season
    Um....I don't want to insinuate, but might that be a reason?

imho, this could be a no win situation for Bohl. If Jose comes out and does very well then everyone will ask why he didnt see the potential and make the change much sooner. If Jose sucks then we will hear Bohl cant recruit and/or develop a QB. I hope Jose does very well.

jose is VIGEN"S man. Vigen found him at nebraska QB camp

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    imho, this could be a no win situation for Bohl. If Jose comes out and does very well then everyone will ask why he didnt see the potential and make the change much sooner. If Jose sucks then we will hear Bohl cant recruit and/or develop a QB. I hope Jose does very well.
    But here we have to be patient with Jose. We can't expect him to come in here and blow the world away.

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    But here we have to be patient with Jose. We can't expect him to come in here and blow the world away.
    Thinking the same thing here. I'm thinking 3 things could happen Saturday.

Scenario 1. Jose will be no worse than Nick. Jose comes out, goes 12-26 150 1td 2int's, we were going to get that anyway with Nick. We lose.

Scenario 2. Jose comes out has a decent game. 60% completion, finishes drives looks confident but the defense blows it because they gave up 500 yards of offense. We lose

Scenario 3. Jose comes out has a decent game. 60% completion rate, finishes drives, looks confident and the defense is adequate. We win.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post

Scenario 1. Jose will be no worse than Nick. Jose comes out, goes 12-26 150 1td 2int's, we were going to get that anyway with Nick. We lose.

Scenario 2. Jose comes out has a decent game. 60% completion, finishes drives looks confident but the defense blows it because they gave up 500 yards of offense. We lose

Scenario 3. Jose comes out has a decent game. 60% completion rate, finishes drives, looks confident and the defense is adequate. We win.

So you're sayin there's a chance!

Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post

Good thoughts, and hope S3 will happen. Good luck to Jose and GO Bison!!!
    THE North Dakota State University

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    jose is VIGEN"S man. Vigen found him at nebraska QB camp
    Yeah, and Mertens is Bohl's man. So what are you trying to say.