Thread: Anyone notice...

NDSU_grad is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Anyone notice...

how Bohl's Bison coaching career is tracking Babich's? It's almost eerie.

Year 1
    Babich--Quick turnaround from a disappointing campaign and make the playoffs.

Bohl--Quick turnaround from a disastrous 2-8 season and come within a frickin' dropped td pass from making the playoffs

The middle years
    Babich--1999 and 2000 were the highlights, finishing a combined 21-4 (I'm going off of memory here so I may be a little off) making a deep run in the 2000 playoffs.

Bohl--Steady progress culminating in back-to-back 10-1 seasons. The future looked bright for Bison football

The end
    Babich--An ultra-talented team in 2001 that was ranked very highly to start the year underachieved and finished with a disappointing 7-4 record. The next year the Bison finish 2-8, their first losing season in ~25 years.

Bohl--An ultra-talented team in 2008 that was ranked very highly to start the year underachieved and finished with a disappointing 6-5 record. A disastrous 2009 season see the Bison finish ?

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Anyone notice...

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    how Bohl's Bison coaching career is tracking Babich's? It's almost eerie.

Year 1
    Babich--Quick turnaround from a disappointing campaign and make the playoffs.

Bohl--Quick turnaround from a disastrous 2-8 season and come within a frickin' dropped td pass from making the playoffs

The middle years
    Babich--1999 and 2000 were the highlights, finishing a combined 21-4 (I'm going off of memory here so I may be a little off) making a deep run in the 2000 playoffs.

Bohl--Steady progress culminating in back-to-back 10-1 seasons. The future looked bright for Bison football

The end
    Babich--An ultra-talented team in 2001 that was ranked very highly to start the year underachieved and finished with a disappointing 7-4 record. The next year the Bison finish 2-8, their first losing season in ~25 years.

Bohl--An ultra-talented team in 2008 that was ranked very highly to start the year underachieved and finished with a disappointing 6-5 record. A disastrous 2009 season see the Bison finish ?
    So if the pattern continues, does this mean Bohl will end up with the Bears next year?

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    So if the pattern continues, does this mean Bohl will end up with the Bears next year?
    I hope so.

/packer fan
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Bohl will be the d-coordinator/linebackers coach for the rams....