Thread: Marcus Williams

Hybrid View

Default Marcus Williams

I'm from Minnesota and recently moved up here in July. I was wondering if anyone knew what Marcus Williams' playing status is for basketball and football. I know he's on campus, but he wasn't playing in the Late Show and obviously hasn't played football. Being in the sports communication profession, I know quite a bit about him and let me tell you, he's a steal for the basketball team. I just hope he plays!

Default Re: Marcus Williams

He came to play football and isn't on the team this season.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    He came to play football and isn't on the team this season.
    I heard he's playing basketball too. Will he ever be playing sports for the Bison?

Quote Originally Posted by MinnBison View Post
    I heard he's playing basketball too. Will he ever be playing sports for the Bison?
    hopefully.....
    THE North Dakota State University

Marcus Williams, a 6-foot, 180-pounder from Minnetonka (MN) Hopkins, is one of the state's top two-sport athletes. Williams is getting recruiting interest in football and basketball and attended the Minnesota Gopher football camp, several Gopher games this fall and was a guest at Williams Arena Tuesday night. GoldenSports.Net recently caught up with Williams to learn the latest on his recruitment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9blH6GUIZHI sick youtube.

Senior WR/DB Marcus Williams 2008
    (#20) from Hopkins HS in Minnesota.
    42 catches/1021 yards/10 TD's.
    4 Int's (2 TD's).
    16 rushes/157 yards/4 TD's (9.8 avg).

Foxpreps.com Hopkins Best bball team in state history.

There is no disputing that this Hopkins Basketball team is the most talented to take the floor in Minnesota high school basketball history. Boasting six (maybe seven) players that will take their games to the division I college level, it is difficult if not impossible to state otherwise. Royce White (Minnesota), Mike Broghammer (Notre Dame), Raymond Cowels (Santa Clara), Trent Lockett (Arizona State), Marcus Williams (NDSU)
    DJ Peterson and Marvin Singleton will most likely play college ball but have yet to sign a letter of intent.

lol, why do you keep pasting this stuff about Williams? We went through all the recruiting stuff last year already...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.